05 June 2013

TMD–Too Much Drama

There is just way too much going on and I am ready to say stop the bus I want off!

Last night I came home to find a strange car parked in my driveway.  It was blocking my access to the garage.  Turns out it was a neighbors car that a repair shop dropped off.  Apparently they can fix cars but can’t read numbers.  I had to call the police and they moved the car.  I didn’t want to touch it because it wasn’t mine. 

No Lasagna & Garlic Bread for me.  I was waiting for the police to show up.  I had the Lasagna but making the Garlic Bread would have taken longer and I was so out of the mood. 

I got a refund check for our AAA Membership.  They made it out of the Estate of my partner.  I put it in the bank this morning.  Hopefully they won’t balk at it. 

My TiVo DVR I believe is dead.  I’ve rebooted it multiple times but no dice.  It’s cooling off right now and I will mess with it when it when I get home.  I have a spare and think that I may have to use that.  The only thing is trying to remember all of the shows that I had it setup to record.  I know that I will probably miss something.  I really hope it at least boots to allow me to write down the shoes then I can power it off and swap it out. 

I found a crack in my windshield this morning.  That will be a weekend repair job for me.  Shouldn’t take too much.

All of the good spots were taken in the garage this morning.  So I parked in a small pocket spot.  I barley have room to get in and out of the car.  I also ran into the wall when I was parking.  Thankfully the air bags didn’t deploy.  I don’t think there is any damage but won’t know until later tonight. 

All kinds of problems at work – damn computers.  Plus I am being asked about the hardware in my office and how soon I will have it out.  My answer is it’s done when it’s done.  I am only one person.  I believe I have 2 machines about ready to deploy.  That is a start, now there is only 90 more.

Saw in reading my e-mail that a classmates wife passed away.  There were 3 of us in grade school that hung around each other, all 3 of us had red hair.  Of course no one knew I was gay.  I always wondered what happened to him, now I know.  I feel bad for him because I know the pain he is going through.  They were married for a few short years. 

I get to call the new bank tomorrow or Friday, trying to psych myself up for that.  I hope for the best but I am expecting the worst, just because of the way the other lender treated me.  There will no doubt be paperwork and I will probably have to supply them with information that I have already given to the first lender. 

So things are just a bit too much for me right now.  To top it all off I had to delay my lunch and now I am shaking feeling like I am ready to pass out.  I’ve eaten just a matter before the sugar kicks in and then I should be all good.  I hate feeling like this.  People don’t understand that since my medication switched if I don’t eat or I am late eating, I get the shakes and feel very sick.  Been here many times before and I’m sure this won’t be the last time. 

Work is beckoning so I shall go answer.  Talk with you peeps later. 

1 comment:

Jude said...

Good luck with your TiVO DVR, I hope you can fix that.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could wave a magic wand and have all the machines in your office done? ZAP!