So I went to look at the cute guys FB page. He had a photo where his shirt was open. Holy cow! That just made me want him that much more.
I crafted an idea and executed it. I sent him a friend request and a message. I just said we work in the same building. Now maybe he will accept and I can find out if he is Gay, Straight or Taken. Then I can plan my next move.
Even if I just add to my friend base that is perfectly okay by me. The hard part is waiting and wondering if he will think I am nucking futz or if he will accept. Will keep you posted.
Called the bank, they got the docs I sent. Was told to call back on Tuesday or Wednesday. Meanwhile, time to schedule the next mortgage payment.
Talk again soon!
2 comments:
Risk taker you! Good luck :-)
Good luck on both counts! :-)
Post a Comment