I heard back from LAMBDA Legal. They told me that to litigate the Union matter, I would most likely loose, because DOMA would come into play and a Civil Union or Same Sex Couples are not recognized. Marriage is defined as one man and one woman. Now I don’t know that the union is smart enough to know this, but I think that it might not be worth taking a chance.
My position is the same. I am going to wait to see what their reaction is to my attorneys letter. Then I will ask for guidance on how best to proceed. I may engage a second attorney just to have two opinions, so that I truly make an informed decision.
My windshield has been replaced. I watched the whole process, it took about an hour. I got OEM glass, however it’s lacking the sound proofing the original glass had. I am not happy about that but I do like looking through new glass not having any damage. Now I am ready to trade for a new car, but won’t.
I’ve got some laundry done. The dishes are done. I have the equipment dropped off at the flea market. I have plans of getting up early and getting down there to see what happens. Then I will have to go grocery shopping and take care of house cleaning. My neck is on fire, the misquitoes love me and I itch. I am ready for a nice shower and a good nights rest.
I will be up for a while to watch TV and hopefully relax. Got my first water bill in my name, whoopee!
Oh I called about the mortgage this morning. I was told that my partner would have to submit a letter so they could talk to me. I said okay I will set a pen and a piece of paper outside of his ern and if he writes you it will be a god damn miracle. I told you once he is dead. I was pissed, because I was forced to jump through hoops again. I am tired of doing tricks to get a reward. I am not a circus animal. However, it’s affecting my bottom line so I will play on and hopefully it will work out in my favor. I have to call back on Monday because the bankruptcy department doesn’t work weekends. I have a feeling I will have to jump through more hoops.
Talk with you peeps later.
No comments:
Post a Comment