16 June 2013

Quick it’s Sunday….let’s hide!

Got my pancakes, they didn’t even taste like a Jelly Donut.  Now I am craving Jelly Donuts.  Went to the Grocery Store, the earlier you go, the less people.  Sure was nice.  Would have liked to see some hotties.  Gassed up the car and headed home, where I have been ever since. 

I did some cleaning and of course laundry.  I finally got my Chicken Salad for lunch and I bought Potato Bread so it should be an interesting sandwich to say the least. 

Finished off the pizza from last night and it was just as good but hotter at home.  I have passed out food so much today to the children, they should all be full for a while. 

I got a nap in until some rude person from a prison called my work phone.  I refused the call because I don’t know anyone in prison and if I did, I wouldn’t have given them my work cell phone number. 

So I’ve got a dilemma on my hands and thinking maybe you can help me.  There is this cute guy at work.  I am not sure if he is gay but I would like to communicate with him to see if he is and if so if he would be interested in going on a date.  Not going to bed.  I thought about a letter or a voice mail but I am so nervous.  I’ve never done this before and so you can understand my apprehension.  I’m like a teenage girl wanting a guy to notice me.  If he isn’t gay or isn’t interested that is cool, it will hurt but I can move on.  Let me know your thoughts.

Time is getting away from me, as usual.  I uncovered a huge amount of office supplies my guy purchased from Staples.  I remember he got it all because it was on sale.  I have no idea what I am going to do with that crap.  I’ve got so much crap everywhere and I found some model railroad stuff that I can sell as well. 

eBay the Post Office, UPS and FedEx are all going to love me.  Just as long as I make some cash off of this that is all I am concerned with.  Getting started is part of the battle.  I’d like to list everything at once and go from there. Buyer pays shipping and I will ship it after I get funds and it will probably be on a weekend or evening.  You want to make sure they get it so you have to send via a traceable means.

Speaking of tracing.  I looked for forms for court on-line and found them.  I also found a service that you fill in all of the information and they will take care of filing your suit, get the parties served – a one stop shop.  Plus it’s all reviewed on-line by a human being.  You can even issue a demand letter to take to court to show the judge that they refused to pay.  Rather than setting foot in a court house, I am very tempted to use the service.  They take credit cards and that is my preferred method of payment – because you can pay it off at once or a little at a time. 

I tracked both of my letters and from the looks of things we are on target for Tuesday delivery.  Provided that goes down then on the 5th of July I can file my suit it will be 15 days plus a couple extra.  I didn’t say 15 business days, I said 15 days.  I’m tired and want this over with.  So maybe on the 5th I will file my suit and then go eat pie.  What a fitting way to spend a day.  Hopefully I can just go eat pie because they will pay up, but I don’t expect that. 

I found my local MCC church and listened to a sermon on-line.  Interesting.  It’s a far way to go just for church but I am inclined to check them out, at least once.  We always talked about going and who knows maybe I will feel at home that I will start going there.  Maybe I will hate it and never go back.  The point is to try it.  Now all I have to do is motivate myself.  That is the hardest thing to do.  I just want to do status quo for now and stay on a specific schedule with routines.  Call it depression, call it denial but it’s what I am comfortable with at the moment. 

I looked into VOIP phone service, cheap and feature rich.  However, the alarm is what is stopping me.  Be my luck someone would break in when the cable service was down and the alarm company would never know about it until it was too late.  I just don’t like taking risks.

Speaking of which, I should probably get moving.  The night is still young but after I am done with my chores it will be time for bed.  I did manage to trim shy girls claws.  She screamed and peed but I got the job done and now we are friends again.  6 more weeks and we get to do it again.  I hate it but it is so necessary.  I wish I had her attitude at times it could come in handy!

Rain in store for us for the next few days and that will only make Lawn Boy rich.  That’s all for now.  I am going to scoot.  Talk with you peeps again soon.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Hmm I don't really know what to give you for "advice" about the guy at work. My best would be to just try and befriend him first, then go from there.

I'm probably not much help am I? LOL