As I suspected LB is sick. He didn’t meet me at the door when I came home. I have no idea where he was but he did come to the kitchen. He puked up bile twice in getting there.
I gave him some medicine to settle his stomach, it was old but hopefully it works. I started reading on the internet and just gave up. I called the vet and I have an appointment for later this evening.
We are in to the EMERGENCY hours so just to walk in the door is going to cost me a small fortune. However, I figure better to deal with it while the issue is fresh and hopefully can be treated. If I wait and take him in tomorrow things could be worse and there may not be treatment available.
He is going tonight simply for my peace of mind. I want to know that he is on the right path. I still have a fear of losing him. I can’t pour money into him like water down the drain. So my options are limited.
I learned from BLU that if you get the gut feeling they are going to die or not get better. It’s far better to give up. Right now I am still optimistic. I can’t imagine how long I will be spending at this place but I am going to get ready for tomorrow now. So that all I have to do when I get home is take my medicine, get undressed and jump in bed.
I hope this turns out okay. I know I am over reacting a little bit but he’s one of my boys and that’s my responsibility. I just pray he is going to be okay. I expect that I will have an update for you tomorrow. I do not plan on putting him in the hospital, but I know they are going to push me for that. I have no problem in telling them NO, done it before and I can do it again.
Crossing my fingers, saying my prayers and hoping that my little boy will be okay.