31 May 2015

Sunday

Not much to write about today.  Just your average Sunday.  Slept in a bit, haven't had a nap at all today.  That was a little rough but I've managed to keep myself occupied, which helps with staying awake.

Got breakfast, which is actually brunch at Steak N Shake.  Bowl of Chili Mac, Burger and Fries. Then ventured off to two grocery stores.  I picked up some Siracha since it seems to be all the rage.  I tried a little bit and wow it's pretty potent stuff.  I have yet to try it on food but will give it a shot.  I don't think I will like it but with a little antacid I might be able to stomach it.  Thankfully it's economically priced, like $3 for a bottle, which I don't think is bad at all.  I don't like super hot and super spicy food.  I am more of a mild to medium type of guy.  A little Spicy to kick it up now and then is okay though.  I didn't get any bakery or anything that was sweet.  There is plenty left over from last week.

The pie is down to like 3 slices left and I will be having some later.  I would actually like to have ice cream instead but the pie will go bad if I don't eat it, so I will be chomping away.

I've spent a fair amount of time with the computer today, just surfing and doing things that I have wanted to do for a while.  Looking up this or that, registering for a new rewards program.  Between that and Uverse I have been well entertained.

After grocery shopping I came home and relaxed a bit.  Then it was claw trimming time.  That didn't go as well as I would have liked.  No one is injured which is a good thing.  Ruth peed on the cat tree. Then she gets embarrassed and that comes out as anger.  Like I've never seen her pee before.  She hates to be watched.  My back was killing me and she kind of took advantage of that by almost escaping.  Catching her once is difficult, doing it a second or third time is next to impossible but it can be done.  Nails trimmed and she got a little bit of brushing in - she was quick to take off.  We will be friends again as soon as I open a can of food, she will be there.  Despite the fact that she is watching me extra close because she seems to think I am going to come back and get her again. Nope, all clear for another 6 weeks.

This afternoon I went out for Mexican food.  I don't know why but every time I got to the restaurant I visited, I managed to run in to a cute guy.  If it's not a staff member it's a patron.  Today it was patrons.  2 guys - I think they were brothers.  With family.  The younger one was who I really wanted.  I heard him talking with his family about spanking - that just turned me on.  He had the most amazing glasses and a nice face to hang them on.  Oh, if people knew what dirty thoughts were in my head I would probably be in jail.  :)

I left stuffed to the gills and moved on to get cat food.  I am still ad odds with how much to get.  It's either just enough or way too much.  There is no absolute balance like before LB departed.  I can't believe he has been gone a month already.  I miss him so much.  The others help comfort me. Momma is starting to lay in spots that he used to frequent and Gator well she has been a little more affectionate, so I think they are trying to comfort me as much as they are trying to find comfort themselves.  

There was actually a period where I was watching a movie like an hour and a half, I managed to exist without my cell phone.  Shocker, I know.  Yeah then when I went to check it, I didn't miss a damn thing.  No e-mails, no texts not a damn thing.  Of course as soon as you put it away it starts going off. Plus I am a FB junkie.  I have to know what others are up to and I am on the hunt for cute guys. There are groups that post guys in jocks and/or swim suits and another group that posts butt shots.  I have to hold back from liking some of them because well wouldn't that just be odd to show in a friends news feed.  Guess what Jeremy likes this hot guy.  Yeah, not the sort of thing that I want to broadcast.  I mean I am not ashamed of my sexuality but at the same time I don't try to flaunt it.  I am who I am.

Now for the remainder of the evening I will take care of putting laundry away, scooping litter boxes, feeding the monsters, preparing for work tomorrow and trying to enjoy my evening.  Nurse Jackie is on tonight and so is Last Week Tonight with John Oliver - so there is entertainment to look forward to.  Asleep by 11p and awake by 6a.  The fun starts all over again tomorrow for 5 bloody days.  I was doing fine today until I realized oh yeah you have to go back tomorrow.  The only thing I have to look forward to about tomorrow is that I have lunch plans with a couple of ladies I work with.  I'd love to share my story with them but I don't trust them enough to be that candid.  Loose lips sink ships.

Last night I completed the paperwork to obtain a Passport.  I have to get my photo taken and cough up a bunch of money and visit the Post Office during the hours they take care of passport applications which is the second Tuesday of every other week, when the wind is blowing in the south and Mercury is in Retrograde.  You know they make it difficult.  They asked for a specific date on when and where I plan to go.  Now I don't have any travel plans made.  However, when I want to go I don't want to have to futz around and think about getting a Passport.  The sole purpose of getting this is to be able to visit Canada hopefully at some point.  Traveling is scary enough but going to another Country well that is something that will be foreign to me.

I have also reached out to an Auction company about trying to get rid of some of the crap that I managed to inherit that I won't ever use.  Like a table saw and a drill press.  The saw would be good for cutting my head off and the drill press would be good for piercing my ears.  Like I said I will never use them.  The saw actually is like a table and the blade is out of the way, it holds trash bags. In a way I hate to give it up but I can go buy a table minus the saw.  I don't know how the whole process works or if it would be cost effective so I just asked for general information.  I don't have a list of items but have been mentally putting one together.  I will probably forget 1/2 of it by the time I get to commit it to paper.  I am also thinking of including his vehicle, I would get more money for it than I would at the dealer and well having the cash is the name of the game.

I hope this week there are little problems, lots of quick wins, plenty of time for relaxation, plenty of good entertainment, that I get an answer from the Bankruptcy Attorney and that life in general treats me well.  I hope the same for you and that we will soon be celebrating yet another Friday.  Nothing planned for this weekend, as of yet.  Maybe I will take Marvin to the vet or I may just plan nothing and see where that takes me.  Yeah I know probably to bed to sleep.

Here's to a great rest of Sunday and an awesome week ahead.  Be well and take care.  Talk with you again soon.

No comments: