31 March 2013

Crappy Day

I slept with my guy last night, against my better judgment.  It was about 1am when I got in bed.  At 2:30 AM I hear this plop noise and yes, he fell out of bed.  He sheered off the front of his CPAP Face Mask.  Then I had the task of getting him up and back into bed.  That took what seemed like forever but in reality was about 45 minutes.  At 5 AM I left and went back to my bed.  I didn’t want to get up today at all.  I roused out of bed around 10 but didn’t get going until 1pm. 

We didn’t go visit our friends, he was too weak for that.  So they brought food to us, kind of nice.  I am finishing up on laundry and am way behind schedule. 

I also heard that this week won’t be boss free like I was originally informed.  We have a couple days without him and then he will be in for a couple days.  I am so depressed over that.  Plus I’ve got the whole vacation time thing.  I don’t like asking for time off, but then again I don’t anticipate any problems.  Just knowing that he will be back in the office, I can already feel the tension forming.  I really hope that things change or that I am able to find a new job.  I hate to give up a lot of the perks that I have but if it means I can be happy, then I am all for it. 

I have to get back to chores and getting ready for tomorrow.  My guy seems to be getting better, now if we can just stop the bed wetting and falling out of bed, I think he will be just fine.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope that you are having a great Easter.  Be safe and I will talk with you peeps later.

No comments: