20 March 2013

No Tacos

Last night we met at the bar.  The place was packed so we left and went to a Mexican Place.  Never fails, just as I sit down my phone starts going crazy.  Someone quit and I needed to be able to turn off all of their access.  How to do that when your in the middle of a restaurant?  Send an e-mail and make a phone call.  Presto the biggest part was over.  I had one final piece to turn off but that had to wait for me to get home. 

So since we didn’t eat at the bar more of my evening was taken away from me.  Not so bad though.  I accomplished what I needed to and everyone is happy.

My allergies have been working overtime.  Last night I took a Benadryl and that has stopped the flow of my nose.  I am so thankful that I don’t have to worry about that.  I am not sure if it’s dust from a machine in my office or my new shampoo.  Either way I am just happy to be free.  I was very close to going back to the allergist. 

So I have done all of my research and tomorrow is the BIG day, when I get to work on my bosses machine again.  Two more problems and I have no guarantee that anything I do will fix his issues but at least I am trying.  I just pray that God is with me and something that I do will resolve or prevent the issues from happening again.  I mean if this happened to anyone else they would be reasonable but not him.  Suck to have my kind of luck.

We are about 20 minutes until quitting time.  I can’t wait to hear those famous words….Dirty Pop.  Always a good sound to me!

This morning on The Jolt (radio show on queer radio – Sirrius XM 108) they were talking about self pleasuring in the bathroom of an airplane.  One of the hosts said there isn’t enough room in there and I am already Closter phobic.  The whole conversation made me smile and laugh a little, which is a nice way to start the morning.  I don’t even want to use the restroom on an airplane let alone self pleasure. 

Tonight is cat food shopping time and I will be having frozen Lasagna for supper.  I had extra time on my hands this morning so I loaded up the dish washer and turned it on.  I need to run some cleaner through it, lately it hasn’t been doing a good job.

I hope all is well in your world and that your enjoying this first day of spring.  It feels more like Winter here but that’s okay I am not eager for the grass to grow because it’s just more money out of my pocket.  I will talk with you peeps later.

No comments: