22 March 2013

Made it to Friday

I arrived home early yesterday because I left early.  I just had one of those days where I said time to go.  Arriving early surprised my partner.  He did quite the damage when he fell (early in the day).  His arm is all skinned up and he broke the litter box.  However, he is okay outside of the shock of falling. 

When he had his stroke several years ago one of the side effects was balance and being dizzy.  He had a stroke that affects the balance center of the brain.  That disappeared but it took several years.  Now it’s back and there is no explanation for it.  He’s on medicine for being dizzy but it’s not appearing to do any good, that is IF he is taking it. 

Supper wasn’t pizza so I wasn’t exactly happy but I ate it.  Steak Tips also known as Beef Tips.  It’s just stew meat that is fried in a pan with onions, mushrooms and seasoning.  You can get it at your local steak house and I’m sure it will taste way better. 

There was some confusion over our supper tonight.  He though we had another Taco Bake kit but we don’t, so looks like we are going out for pizza.  I am happy, even if it’s my dime.

This weekend will be expensive for me.  Groceries, Replacement Litter Box, Litter, Pillow and of course Pizza tonight.  Another day older and deeper in debt, just like the song goes. 

I am finding it a little hard to concentrate today with Hitler being out of the office and one of the girls brought in her fine looking son.  Yeah, nothing is getting done today.  He walked in my office this morning and I was surprised to see him.  As he was leaving I had to wipe the drool off my mouth.  Momma that boy has it going on!

Actually I have gotten some things accomplished today, so it’s not a total waste.  Last night I was sitting at my computer working on Hitler’s machine when one of the cats came down and just cried and cried, I took it as a sign from God and stopped working.  I mean he won’t appreciate it any way.  I just wanted to apply a couple Windows Updates to hopefully cut down on problems.  Maybe next week.  He is actually working now so I don’t want to interrupt that.

We have one manager here today and she isn't much of a manager.  People are horse playing and goofing off.  You can tell the cats away because the mice sure are playing. 

It’s been almost 5 months since I replaced my bosses machine, so I got the balls to format the old machine.  I put a 64 bit edition of Windows 7 Pro on and it’s working like a champ.  I thought about building it for myself, that was my plan as of last night.  However, I decided that I really don’t want the aggravation of configuring a machine for myself and then swapping it out.  However, I may change my mind, kind of depends upon how bored I get.  I’ve really got nothing going on, but that is about the time that something major happens and then I am overwhelmed.

W.E.S. (Work, Eat, Sleep) repeat.  Sounds almost like we hair, shampoo, rinse and repeat.  A never ending cycle.  Just think if someone actually washed their hair continuously until the bottle was empty! 

There is more I want to say but not sure that it should be put in to words.  My mind now is on pizza and how good it will taste.  The diabetes medicine change has seemed to help my feet a little.  They still bother me but not nearly as bad.  My stomach started to get irratated today not sure if that was from our lovley meal or if the medicine is catching up with me.  I am going to experiment over the weekend and actually take it like it was prescribed to see if I still have GI issues.  I have been checking my sugar at night and it’s not nearly as low as it should be.  I think I might need some other medication to help me. 

Speaking of medical news, I learned yesterday that you can die from nail cancer.  It’s cancer that affects your finger or toe nails.  You might think it’s nothing or I did something to my foot or hand.  However, if you put off having it diagnosed you could die.  I never even knew it existed until yesterday.

Well back to monkey business  work.  I hope that you all have an amazing weekend.  I will talk with you peeps later.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Ah thank you now I understand what Steak Tips are. :)

Is it that your hubby just doesn't LIKE taking his pills, or does he forget? If he forgets maybe there is a simple solution to that. It is scary that he falls so much. :(

I hope you enjoyed your pizza, have a great weekend!