25 August 2016

Nerves

Traffic was a nightmare this morning.  Not sure why but it took me forever to get to work, I had my doubts if I would ever make it.  Thankfully I had 15 minutes to spare.  Those minutes go by really fast.  I am a bundle of nerves today between Bear, traffic and the personal issue I have to deal with later this afternoon.  Wow!

My hope is that I will be able to arrive home early.  I’ve got a lot to take care of tonight.  The usual, plus getting the trash out.  I now have to write a cease and desist letter to a very large bank.  They keep pulling my credit report at random.  I have no account with them, I did apply months back but they declined me, which is fine.  I sent an appeal letter asking them to reconsider.  That was April.  Were in August and for the past 3 months they have pulled my report sometimes multiple times in a month.  I never heard back from my appeal letter, it just faded into the ether.  Fine, so you don’t want my business and I can accept that.  However, you don’t need to keep pulling my credit report.  It hurts my credit score and considering I am looking at getting a car soon I don’t need them dragging down my score.  I am very selective about what I apply for and know for a fact that I have no outstanding credit applications.  Now there is the matter of identity theft that I was a victim of a few years ago when someone filed a tax return in my name.  However, there are warnings all over my report that say do not extend credit without first calling me and I provide a phone number.  It’s on all 3 bureaus and will remain there for 7 years.  I plan on asking them why they are continually pulling my report.  I will obviously demand they stop and remove the inquiries from my credit report.  It’s another mess that I really don’t need. 

I love drama it’s great but only on TV.  In real life it sucks and I really don’t want it to be apart of my life.  However, it’s not like I have a choice in the matter.  This sort of stuff just seeks me out. 

I still have concern over Bear.  I think he should be going more.  I hear a co-worker in my head telling me to be patient with him.  Yeah I am not a patient person and I know it.  He goes back on his steroid tonight so I am hoping that will help.  They pull fluid from the body to help reduce inflammation.  I have wondered if this could be the cause of all of his troubles as a long term side effect that finally caught up with him.  I mean he’s done great without it.  I still have to make the appointment but we will be going back to see the vet next weekend, I know neither of us will like the trip.  However, it’s necessary to see where his Ph is for his urine.  I am optimistic since he has made it this far that he will continue to exhibit positive signs of recovery and improvement.  His diet I know plays a key role in what he produces as waste, hopefully this expensive prescription food does the trick.

Well I have to gobble down my lunch while I work, since I am leaving early.  So off to gobble and work.  It’s been quite a week and I am anxious for some downtime.

No comments: