29 August 2016

Monday again

Yeah here we go again on the merry go round that is know as the work week.  I put on some Icy Hot last night before I went to bed, it was working and then I laid down.  Sort of like hitting the pause button on the TV.  When I woke up this morning I felt it working again, very strange.  Never had that happen before. 

Dinner was great, left the house at the perfect time and only had to wait a couple minutes for my friend.  I had Lasagna and took home Spaghetti & Meatball for supper tonight.  He had Baked Ziti and took home Fettuccini.  I really had hoped that he would pick up the bill, but that was left to me.  Not a major problem, but I did drop a hint that Friday was my birthday.  Yeah so he said we might get together again on Friday.  Wow if that happens it will be a record.  Normally we go a couple months or longer before we see each other.  We talk on the phone in between that time, meeting in person is special.  I got to see his new car.  It’s nice for a foreign car, he had one of those febreeze clip on vent things, that made the car smell horrible in my opinion.  I love the smell of a new car.  You can’t bottle it, can it or put it in a jar.  You simply have to experience it live and in person in a new car.  When it’s gone, you wait for it to get hot out again and maybe you will get to enjoy the smell a little longer.  It’s just fumes from the glue and the fabric that is new.  Sort of like new carpet smell.  So enjoyable!

Got home at a decent hour, just enough time to enter the money I spent in the computer.  Grab a couple of emails and answer a survey about my meal.  Then I went upstairs and cry baby brinks truck was whaling.  Of course I am talking about Bear.  He wanted attention, he wanted food, he wanted to be brushed, he wanted his medicine.  Turns out he wasn’t feeling the best, he had a couple coughing attacks.  I am glad we have that vet appointment on Saturday.  I have noticed him coughing a little bit more and hope that he doesn’t have a fluid issue.  He is gobbling down the dry food and water, I just hope his body isn’t allergic.  He seemed fine this morning, just didn’t want me to leave but we go through that every morning.

Gator’s symptoms have come back, last night her eye was watering.  I saw her sneezing a couple times.  This morning she seemed okay, I put on my cologne that I haven’t done for 2 days and thus far she seemed fine.  Let’s hope she is that way tonight.  Before I can go home tonight, I have to make a special trip to the pharmacy for Bear he needs more muscle relaxers.  We have enough for a couple days but I would rather not run out, so this is the safe thing to do.  Just hope it agrees with my wallet. 

Work has been slow, busy and slow.  I would like to be busy, not crazy busy to see the afternoon fly by.  I would love to get home to my little angels.  So that I can serve & protect them.  Plus the Spaghetti sounds really good right about now. 

That’s all I know so back to the salt mine, lunch time is about done.  Hope your Monday is going well.  Talk with you all again soon.

No comments: