08 August 2016

Just another Monday

So I forgot to hit the timer button on the microwave while my pizza was cooking in the oven.  Needless to say the top burnt and dried out a little bit.  Thankfully the bottom was not burnt or that would have been a chuck it for me.  I can tolerate a little bit of burnt but in general I don’t eat burnt food.  I don’t find it appetizing in the least.  Lots of other people feel differently, which is fine by me  Instead of having BBQ tonight I am going to have left over burnt pizza.  Oh yeah that sounds yummy.  Tuesday night will be BBQ, which is fine. 

I actually got bored yesterday evening so I took time to play with the kids.  Marv still wants to grab the ball and run away with it, which is really funny. 

Sleeping time came way too fast as it always does.  Gator wanted to sleep with me so I let her.  Marv came in at the last minute and they were together until 5a which has to be some kind of a record.  It was nice to sleep with both of them.  Gator has really become a daddy’s girl she is always sucking up to me and she has this permanent smile line, so it’s tough to say no to her and she knows it.

Big Boy is still doing great.  I have noticed his output has increased which is a very good thing.  I really want to give him some dry treats that he is used to but think that they might have been contributing to him forming crystals.  I’ve got 2 boxes of them and I need to get rid of them as they won’t stay fresh forever.  I was thinking maybe a small amount one to two times per week until they are gone.  His primary food would still be wet food.  It is probably okay but I am apprehensive to walk down that road, because if he would block again I would of course blame myself. 

The old back is still a little bit sore but it’s getting better.  I flipped the mattress yesterday and washed all of the bed clothes.  Something about sleeping in freshly laundered sheets is just so welcoming to me.  I had a mostly decent sleep but had strange dreams again.

I’m really getting into the Vice Principals series on HBO, it’s pretty good.  I wish they would air an hour long episode each week instead of a half hour. But then again we all want our favorite shows to go on and on and on.

Not much on the books for today.  Kind of a dull day.  1 meeting this afternoon and after that it’s wide open.  I did some pre-work on a departure today, gathering all of the information you need is a task in it’s self that takes time.  This is scheduled, meaning the person is leaving on their own.  Imagine what it would be like if someone weren’t leaving on their own and it was immediate?  Yeah I would freak out but I would also perform my job.  First thing you do is turn off their network account and get rid of mobile email access, once you do that you should be able to relax a little bit but still there are several systems to bounce around in.  I tried to remember what I learned on Friday, some of it clicked.  The process is still very new to me, but I think I did pretty good for a beginner. 

I hope your Monday is going well.  Just think were one day closer to getting paid again as well as one day closer to the weekend.  Is it bad that I am ready for the weekend and it’s only Monday?  Take care and thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: