03 June 2015

Bath Time Again

Last night when I got home I saw that Mr. Bear was dirty again.  This was again a mess that was beyond simple clean up.  I tried using scissors but he wasn’t too fond of that, so he has a bit of a funny haircut but it will grow back.  So I picked him up and once I put him in the tub he began to panic.  I got him out of the tub and set him on the floor.  I went to clear the kitchen up a bit and then I scooped him up again and I put his back end in the kitchen sink and washed him there.  I was wearing a jacket.  He was hanging on to my left arm for dear life and those claws were out, didn’t matter that I trimmed them a few days ago.  I used my right arm to take care of the washing.  It was simple, to the point and quite effective.  I missed a little bit but the bulk of it was gone.  The funny thing is the wetter he got the more he retreated into the sink, until eventually all of him was in the sink.  Incredible Shrinking Cat.  I got him out, dried him off (which he isn’t a big fan of) and then let him sit for a bit to catch his breath.  I took a break and got things back in place.  Wow!  We both made it and not a single claw mark on me.  So now I know in the future the best approach.  Funny thing is that I thought about this after the last bath, I am so glad it worked.

Supper was Mexican Food and I used some Siracha sauce.  Man that is one serious biting sauce.  I can tolerate it but only in small doses.  The bottle I got will probably take me a year or more to use.  I understand the flavor is enjoyable but wish that it didn’t have such a kick to it.

Finished up the series Don’t Quit Your Gay Job.  Wow there are a total of 6 episodes but HERE only has 4 of them available for viewing.  Thankfully one of them was a Stripper.  There are two hosts but I am most into Rob Easton.  He’s just like the Siracha sauce, HOT!  It was entertaining.  There is a lot more to driving a bus, being a stripper, being a dominatrix and riding a horse than I ever knew.  The two most difficult in my opinion are the bus driving and the horse riding.  Lots of patience is needed for both.

In other news I got my Aveda Travel Kit of Rosemary Mint Shampoo.  Very disappointed that I paid what I did for it.  The bottles are clearly made for a hotel and are all labeled NOT FOR SALE.  Everything was in a hermetically sealed bag, which assured freshness.  However upon opening it, the compression caused the shampoo bottle to leak, so there was shampoo on most everything.  I used the shampoo and conditioner this morning, very nice to the senses but there was no scalp tingle – which is what I was looking for.  The other shampoo that is on the way in a sample size bottle by Aveda is called Shampure it’s supposed to smell amazing, so I had to try it.  I hope that one wows me a little more. 

I got word from UPS that at least one of my new polo shirts are going to be delivered tomorrow.  These are coming from the manufacture directly from what I gather.  In any case I used to work for a clothing manufacturer and the best thing I can tell you is wash everything before you wear it, no matter how nice it looks.  There are all sorts of things that live in a mfg. plant and if you saw what I did, you’d say the same thing.  Lots of the clothing sits in bins for days on end before it’s sent to be packaged for sale. 

Our Home Owners Association sent their so called newsletter.  It just reminded all of us that dues were payable and that all of our homes were 20 to 25 years old and required constant up keep to make sure that we present our best to the public.  Yeah well screw you.  I don’t pay dues as most people and it’s my house so I will chose how it looks and what I can afford to repair and what will have to wait.  We get this one time a year.  They make it sound like were this elite bunch of people and we have a club house and regular events where we get together but that is far from the truth.  No club house no regular scheduled events.  Most of us are average working class people but there are some who are more wealthy than others and it shows in the vehicles they drive.  People just go about there business with no regard for their neighbors.  Living on a corner lot I get all of the trash thrown in my yard plus all of the dog poo that you could possibly ever want, despite there being an ordinance prohibiting it.  Sounds just dandy.  It’s not a bad place to live but I wish that I knew my neighbors a little better, that would provide some peace of mind and who knows if I could actually trust them it would be easier to leave town and not have to impose on my friend to cat sit. 

So here we are at Wednesday.  Only 2 more days to go and then who knows what I will be doing on Saturday.  Well back to the grind.  Hope your having a great day.

No comments: