17 August 2015

No Motivation Monday

From the time I woke up I have just wanted to go back to bed.  I forced myself to come to work and now I feel like I should be rewarded and get the rest of the afternoon off.  Shame it doesn’t work like that.  I’ve had some difficult calls but as I suspected it’s calm compared to the past Mondays we have dealt with.  I am surprised that we will be done with the large migration project next week.  They are already planning celebrations with cup cakes and ice cream.  Woop! I won’t turn it down even though for my health I should. 

Looking forward to having my Fettuccini with Chicken from Maggianos for supper tonight.  After that a nice relaxing evening would be nice, but who knows what the cards have in store for me.  Good news or something good would be nice.  That is all just your typical Monday for me.  Looking more forward to Friday.  I looked this morning and I could easily schedule the rest of the week off and use up my time but I don’t think it’s worth that. 

Hopefully your Monday is going well.  At least the sun is out here so I guess that is something to be thankful for.  Talk with you all again soon. 

1 comment:

Jude said...

Mmmm cupcakes! Have a good week!