08 January 2016

Lucky problem

Lucky aka Momma is starting to go to the bathroom outside the litter box again.  She is otherwise normal – eating, drinking, playing.  This is her way of telling me something is wrong.  I did some research this morning and the thyroid medication she is on is not compatable with her.  I say that based on symptoms that I have seen.  I really don’t want to spend any money right now but at the same time I don’t want to lose her.  It’s kind of a catch 22. 

I held off her dose of medication this morning, which I think she was thrilled about.  I am going to message the vet to see what they say and explain that I have serious financial issues right now so hopefully they won’t say you need to come back. 

When it rains it pours too bad it’s not Morton Salt that is pouring.  No one ever needs problems but I could sure use some easier ones than what I am going through right now.

Happy Friday!

No comments: