09 September 2015

Another crazy day

So were almost at the end of what has been another crazy day.  I picked up a call and the guy was high profile and having a lot of issues.  He was using a MAC from home and I am not a MAC guy so I really couldn’t help him.  Thankfully, he will be calling back after I am gone.  I got to toss this one back to the guy I took it from.  Nice!

Then there is supposed to be a presentation tomorrow and everyone has been running around all day long trying to track information down for this event.  Thankfully that has all calmed down and we are all set. 

The cute guy that is leaving asked me for some help.  I just wanted to look at him and recite the words from a Charlie Puth song.  Those words would be “kiss me before I fucking loose my mind”.  However, I didn’t.  I have it bad for him but I know that I will get over him.  He’s on FB but sending him a friend request could lead to trouble and out me at work, which I don’t want. 

I am so glad that I will be able to go home soon, very much looking forward to that.  On the home front, everyone is doing well.  Big Boy was waiting for me in the kitchen last night and I got to give him a sponge bath again.  My back was bothering me and I didn’t want to stress it any more than I needed to  Perhaps that real bath will happen over the weekend.  I don’t have any plans thus far. 

BBQ last night was great.  Tonight is going to be some refrigerated pre packaged Italian dish.  Made by the same people that make the Mac & Cheese I like so I hope its just as good.  Saw Tosh.O last night and got a laugh in, which was awesome. 

That’s all I know.  Boring I know, but welcome to my life.  It’s not glitz and glamour.  Going out to lunch tomorrow and we are having catered lunch on Friday.  Always nice to have something to look forward to.  That’s all folks!  Talk with you again soon.

No comments: