15 September 2015

Another day in my life

I spent a long time in traffic this morning.  All I wanted to do was get to work.  As soon as I arrived, I was ready to go back home.  Isn’t that terrible?  Traffic headaches are one thing we can all do without, but unfortunately that is one of the prices you pay when you work in the BIG city. 

I got all of the bills paid last night, Lawn Boy came early and I got my new glasses from Warby Parker.  So it was a decent night.  I like the new glasses but they will take some getting used to.  I got them as a spare pair so I will use them on the weekend and in the evening.  Something's are still better without glasses, like viewing my iPhone or watching TV.  

I’ve settled my battle with the robot people.  They are giving me a discount on a sleeve that should hopefully make the product enjoyable as it is advertised.  I am eager to try it out.  I went looking last night for whatever happened to Real Touch which is the other company that I bought from.  Turns out they are out of business, the cost for making the unit was too much so they just stopped.  They have a client available for download and some straight pron that you can save locally to get use of the product.  It wasn’t a cheap purchase and I wish they had some gay pron I mean not everyone likes vanilla.  The next step will be Virtual Reality Sex so you are immersed in the experience and if you can do that with pron I think that who ever manages to perfect that will make a lot of money.  Sex has always and will always sell, it’s not going out of business until the day the earth comes to an end. 

Speaking of sex, I spent the remainder of my evening on the new dating app I downloaded.  Lots of potential matches.  I have taken the first step and reached out to several guys but no responses yet.  I am getting what I call robot spam.  It looks like a person but it’s the same generic message and once you answer you get the same response back each and every time.  They tell you how great you look and how guys are lusting after you, then they want you to send them more explicit photos and they provide you a cell number to text them to.  Yeah why would I want to do that?  I will say that I am not alone, lots of guys want a relationship and aren’t there for hookups.  I am also out of the age range of a few guys but I still reached out to them, I mean you never know.  I’d like to strike up a meaningful conversation with a cutie and have it blossom from there.  I don’t know if that will ever happen, but I am at least trying!

Yesterday before I left I threw Mr. Banana in the chair next to my bed.  When I got home someone had taken it and placed it back in the bed, where it belonged.  So apparently it is getting use.  Marvin loves to chew at the tags that are attached.  He still goes after my fingers but not as much, we are starting to make a positive transition or so I feel.  I slept with Marv last night, he is such a snuggle monster.  It’s always been that way and I love it.  It’s nice to have something to look forward to and were both sleep hounds but he would win a contest hands down.  Sleeping is like his job. 

Looking forward to a full lunch hour and catching up on YouTube videos as well as maybe some TV.  Mostly just an hour away from work.  With this new schedule I tend to get a little more away time, the afternoons are usually long and boring.  So I have to occupy myself and try not to get into trouble.  It would just be easier to let me leave but as soon as they agreed to that something would go wrong when I was a mile away.  It’s just how it works.  Since I am sitting for the majority of the day, that new chair is very much welcome but who knows when it’s gong to get here.  I think they must have made it overseas and it’s stuck in customs, I mean a chair shouldn’t take this long.  I can go on Amazon and have one in two days I don’t get what gives. 

Sneaky story.  I got a letter addressed to my late partner.  I knew that it was advertisement about some service because his Bankruptcy case is done.  There was no return address but they did a lousy job of sealing the envelope so I opened it up, found the address of the sender.  Made a label and sealed the envelope properly.  Now I am sending it back to them telling them it was refused because he is deceased.  I really don’t like junk mail and don’t get a whole lot of it.  In fact the number of items that are addressed to him have decreased drastically over the past two years.  I imagine with time that it will come to a halt.  However, his mom has been dead for years and once and a while I still get a piece of mail for her. 

Another fun day here in my life.  Hope that you enjoyed my recap and that your week is moving along splendidly.  Temperatures here really cool off at night but it heats up back in the 80’s and 90’s during the day.  Just another sign that Fall is on the way!  Talk with you all again soon.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I don't get why your new chair is taking so long either, makes you wonder. Have a good week!