24 September 2015

Back 2 IT

I woke up and really didn’t feel that well.  I forged forward.  I honestly didn’t think I would make it all day long, but I did!  I was nauseated and my body kept telling me that something isn’t right.  I get this funny feeling when I am getting ill.  It’s been that way since I was a kid, kind of a strange tingle and warmness in the middle of my chest.  So I know something is up.  All thought I feel pretty okay now.  I was hot most of the day, but that is semi normal at work.

Holy crap my chair came.  It is amazing.  One feature they didn’t include is a tilt lock, so I can’t lock the back in place.  Granted most of the time I wouldn’t want to but when your keyboarding it’s recommended and it forces you to sit up straight.  The blue fabric the office manager picked out is awesome and will match my spare pair of glasses.  I just love blue.  This was the highlight of my day!

I really devoted a lot of time last night to my momma letter.  I can’t tell you how many changes and re-prints I did but it’s finally done and in the mail.  I kept it professional and didn’t argue or challenge.  I simply stated my point of view and explained that I was not in a position to help her or my brother given the circumstances and events surrounding the past two years.  I casually mentioned that no one was there for me when I lost my spouse and that I have been on my own for quite sometime.  I didn’t quite know how to say that I wasn’t saying goodbye forever but just for now.  I still plan on sending her a Birthday Gift and something at the holidays.  For my own well being I just can’t be around them, they are toxic and detrimental to my well being.  My natural logic tells me to jump in and help, but I’ve given advice that no one wants to take.  They both want me to pick up the ball and run with it, make it better because I am the one with all of this free time and logic.  Sorry, it doesn’t work that way.  I did reiterate the advice that I provided so it was clear and documented.  I wanted to explain how neglect is a crime, but I took that part out.  I figured they would think it was a threat and that I was going to file a complaint or take additional action.  Nah, I’m really done.

I have been thinking about the vehicle situation.  I am going to call the place where I got my tires from and see if they will be able to look at the brakes on the truck on Saturday.  If they can awesome, if not well then I am back to taking time off work for it.  I’d like to get that fixed so I can start driving that vehicle a little more and keep the miles off the car.  That is the problem when you have 1 driver and 2 cars.  One vehicle gets a ton of use and the other one sits. 

I am fighting with the blowjob robot people.  Trying to get my money back.  I understand they can’t take the product back but I’ve tried everything I know with the product and it simply does nothing for me.  I think this might be a futile attempt but they don’t say individual results may vary.  No they pour on the hype and tell you how much it feels better than the real thing and how your going to love it and they market to take your money.  I understand marketing but if your product won’t work for some people, then you owe it to put a disclaimer or warning on your page.  They think I will be too embarrassed to file any type of formal complaints, they just don’t know who they are dealing with.  I have the balls and won’t hesitate.  I am giving them every chance and opportunity to try to make this right but if that fails well then we march into the land of formal complaints and disputes.  I don’t see any shame in telling anyone I masturbate, they might laugh but so what.  It’s all I have right now for a sex life.  I am working on changing that but it takes a lot of time.

Ah, there I feel a little better now.  Probably a lot of TMI.  Ah thankfully tomorrow is Friday.  It will be over and done with before you know it and I will be talking about the weekend.  How about TV.  The Fall line up starting to come back The Middle, The Goldbergs, Modern Family, Scandal a new show on Sunday Quantico.  Spoiler alert Quantico has a gay character.  It’s just good stuff and I will take in every morsel they produce.  Anxiously awaiting the return of Shameless in January.  Just found out that there won’t be a 3rd season of Alpha House, that sucks!  Looking forward to House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Frankie & Grace.  Yes, bring it on!

Happy almost weekend.  Time to go tune in to TGIT on ABC. 

No comments: