19 July 2015

Rewind

A bit of good news.  I decided to visit my old blog and turns out the name is available.  So if you go to http://elhomoblogo.blogspot.com you will see a post there that has a link to re-direct people here.  I don’t have high hopes of seeing visitors from way back to come back.  I mean the name was taken from me years ago and to think that anyone is still trying the url day in and day out, is crazy talk.  However, it never hurts to try.

Saturday working was not fun but it was different compared to a regular work day.  The office was very quiet.  I was able to get water and have a left over cup cake!  I had 4 machines to work on and got them all done by 2p.  They let me leave, which I am thankful for.  I still had some what of a weekend left.  I told myself that I would go to Maggiano’s after I was done but I talked myself out of that quickly.  I didn’t feel the best from skipping lunch and wanted to get to the jewelers. 

Got my watch picked up and then had a bite to eat at the place next door.  Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf.  It was so good and so gone in minutes.  No dessert for me.  I happened to glance at my watch and noticed there was something on the face.  I went back to the jewelers.  There is a spec of something on the inside of the face of the watch.  I was told they only opened the back to replace the batteries and to open the front would require stem removal as well as other things being released.  They did offer to fix it for me, but it would need to go to a watch maker and it would be at my expense.  I could see that I wasn’t getting anywhere with the sales lady, so I just took the watch and left.  The watch was photographed when I dropped it off.  So I wrote a letter to the owner of the store asking him to produce the photograph and compare it to the one I enclosed.  If it was there when I dropped it off, then I am in error but if it is as I suspect they jarred something loose then they should fix it at their expense.  I mean it was in their care & custody and therefore they are responsible for damage, loss or theft.  Last night I noticed the damn thing wasn’t even keeping time on the digital display.  I would set the time and the date would be off, then set the date and the time would be off.  It was maddening.  I finally got everything set.  Now I am waiting to see if it happens again.  If so then I will revise my letter to indicate that there was obvious other damage done.  I mean it needed a battery it was dead when I brought it in.  I wear it once maybe twice a year.  It’s a Pulsar and I paid around $1,200 for it years ago.  It’s got yellow gold in it which is why it was so expensive.   I have looked and while I can’t find a similar band design I can find a comparable watch face without gold so the cost is much less.  I don’t really want to buy a new watch but wanted to see what was out there.  I am NOT happy at all about this.  It’s like one more battle in my life that I really don’t need. 

I got a bill from my doctor yesterday and see they charged for taking my blood.  Problem is they didn’t take my blood, the doctor wrote an order and I went to a local hospital that isn’t affiliated with the doctors office.  So I turned that part of the claim in to my Health Insurance company as fraud because it billing me for a service that was NOT rendered.  It’s only $18 which they discounted down to $10.  Still it’s $10 and the doctors office already gets $161 for an office visit, you think they need the extra $10 – I think not. 

Charlie Puth posted on Twitter to check out his snap chat to watch him doing things without a shirt on.  Well I will admit that when I heard his voice for the first time I was enamored by his voice and that was it.  He was cute but there was no attraction there.  The longer time goes on and the more material he writes, the more I want to fuck him.  Factoid Fuck is one of Charlie’s favorite words.  He’s also very straight, which is bad for me.  So guess what I did?  Yeah I got a Snap Chat account.  I saw the video it wasn’t anything special but it was a nice diversion from daily life.  I haven’t quite figured out how to use Snap Chat but I am working on that.  I have to think about what I want to say and who I want to say it to.  Those things can live forever.

I took sometime to research my mortgage company and find out who the president of the company is.  I wrote him a nice long letter about the escrow and homeowners insurance snafu that they created.  I explained to him in very simple terms that it constitutes a breach of contract and that is actionable.  However, I am not going to make a mountain out of a mole hill today.  Do it again and we will be seeing each other in court.  I mean come on, your entrusted to pay a bill.  You have my money, disburse it on time to the right party and there will be no problem.  That is the way Escrow works.  Given everything that I have been through I have a serious issue with trusting others be it a person or a company because they always seem to fail me.  That said I haven’t revoked any ones trust card from my book, until they prove they are untrustworthy.  So my friend that lied to me about her sons graduation – yeah that trust card is revoked.  The bank that didn’t pay the bill on time – that trust card is revoked as well.  If you fuck me over, I remember it and hold on to it like it was yesterday, so I never forget.  That causes problems in other areas of my life but it’s part of who I am. 

Last night I watched a TED talk by Shane Bitney Crone who is known from the movie Bridegroom.  He talked about losing his partner and moving on with his life.  It was very interesting.  TED has many good talks.  Some bare knowledge and others are just enough to lull you to sleep.  Don’t believe me try watching one late at night and I think you too will drift off to the land of slumber. 

Nothing major going on right now.  The usual.  Waiting for the judgment in Bankruptcy which I am not expecting until the last week of the month, but they may surprise me and release a ruling this week.  All I know is it’s going away one way or another.  That in and of it’s self is good news.  The fact that no one creditor has raised an objection to a discharge I think works in my favor because if it’s dismissed the likelihood that anyone creditor would comeback and try to collect I think is very minimal.  Still it’s a pins and needles situation of waiting.

I made it to the store in the rain this morning.  Now I have to go back out for cat food and gas.  Then I will be home for the rest of the day.  I had my nap already, when I got home from the grocery store.  Gator had me up at 7 – got to stick to that schedule.  If the pussies aren’t happy then no one is happy.  Even Bear is getting in on the act now and crying for attention every time I see him.  I think he is more thankful than anything and wants to show his appreciation for me.  Plus a little stroking does him good as well as it does me. 

It is far too quiet here. I like it but I also hate it at the same time.  I keep thinking about how I am free to live my own life and do what I want.  I never realized that I was shackled and my life revolved so much around one person.  We did things together and I had fun – I’d also do it all over again if I had the chance.  However, now for the first time in my life I am truly on my own.  That is fun and also very scary.  My ability to exist depends upon my ability to work and earn a living.  No money means big problems.  I don’t have any fear right now of being jobless, I am too well liked and things are really going good.  I don’t plan to alter that.  It’s nice to be appreciated. 

Okay I’m at the rambling stage.  Better get moving before I type for another hour.  Happy what’s left of the weekend.  Talk with you all again soon.  Be well, Stay cool and have the time of your life. 

No comments: