25 July 2015

IT IS OVER!!! - - I WON

IT IS SO ORDERED:

The debtor is granted a discharge under section 1328(b of title 11, United States Code, (the Bankruptcy Code). 

Life has been really busy for me.  As such I haven’t had but 1 opportunity per day to check on my late partners bankruptcy case.  Friday morning I checked and didn’t see anything.  I moved on with the day.  When I was at home and printing out my letter to send off to the mortgage company, I decided to check on the case.  Sure enough the Court made a ruling and my late partner was granted a Hardship Discharge, which means no one can ever come back and try to recover any monies that he owed.  If they do then that violates the order of the court and as such I would be able to sue and recover damages.  When I saw the Discharge Order I am very thankful that I was at home, I started screaming and it scared all of the furry people – they ran for the hills.  I was just so happy.  It changed my plans for the evening.  I got on the phone and delivered the good news to my friends.  So thankful that this 2 year and 3 month legal battle is done!

The good news just keeps on coming.  I met with the jeweler today and he fixed my watch.  It took less than 5 minutes.  I am happy but I will probably not go back to his store in my lifetime.  Once bitten twice shy. 

As if things couldn’t be any better, I went to the post office and I won yet another victory.  The credit union I financed my car through took a $5 membership fee to make me a member, so I could have the loan.  The loan is paid off.  I have asked for my $5 back and they kept refusing.  I filed a complaint with the State Regulatory Agency that governs them.  Today I got a check in the mail for $5, imagine that!

Tomorrow I will be buying a lottery ticket – just in case my luck decides to follow me. 

I treated myself to breakfast this morning at Cracker Barrel.  Had some really good food and a lot of it.  I got the Double Meat Breakfast with a side of Hash brown Casserole.  Very filling and very good!!

I came home and was all set to watch TV and nap.  Then the phone rang.  It was a friend that I really didn’t want to talk with.  I answered the phone anyway.  After we were done, I was able to take a nap.  I had one hand on Bear and was just lightly sleeping.  I desired a deeper sleep so I retreated to my bed.  I had some very psychotic dreams and Gator finally got me up.  I fed them their late lunch.  I had a Snapple Raspberry Tea and then I watched a movie on Netflix.  It was about a young man who figured out that he was gay and attracted to older people so he took a job in a Nursing Home.  He fell in love with one of the residents.  He helped him elope (escape) and they went on a road trip together.  The old guy died while they were on the road.  End of movie.  It was different and slightly of interest to me.  I could never picture myself doing anything like that.  I want a younger guy or at least someone around my age – it will just work better. 

Yesterday I gave the AC to my co-worker and she had it installed within a couple hours of getting home and was telling me how it was doing an amazing job.  See far better for her to put it to use than for it to sit in my garage.  She hugged me after I put it in her car.  I started itching from head to toe.  I couldn’t wait to get home and take a shower.  I think it was psychosomatic – I thought I had fleas because she had a flea problem.  I was around her a lot yesterday and was itching long before she hugged me that is what the final move was and I came straight home and jumped in the shower, well that is after taking my clothes off. 

I had some Chicken, Potatoes and Broccoli dish last night.  Tonight I had Stouffer’s Meat Lovers Lasagna.  It was good but not nearly as good as the classic Lasagna they make.  I had plans to visit Red Lobster but I decided to be a homebody.  Life requires you to run around and I am just exhausted.  So a couple days of taking it easy will probably be of great benefit to me.

So thus far a productive and good news filled weekend.  I could use more of these.  This was a very long time coming and words can’t express what a huge relief this is.

Makes me think of a song that Charlie Puth sings called Titanium.  Video is below, give it a listen, you might like it.  Thanks for your visit - - have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Jude said...

That's great news, and a long time coming. Congrats!!