26 July 2016

Tuesday

So the trainer announced at the outset of the call that today’s session would end much quicker than yesterdays session.  That is good news for me.  Things appear to be more condensed than the last time I did this, which is good.  I am all about going home.  I’ve learned a couple things but this product is still complicated, so much so that the instructor said it takes daily use for a year in order to get comfortable with it.  Seriously, a year with daily use!

Good news the UPS delivery person should be ringing the doorbell, Amazon used them to ship the pee pads so I really don’t have to rush to get to the post office before 5p.  I only wish the pharmacy I bought the supplement from would have used UPS.  The shipment shows the last tracking was in FL and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday.  USPS can’t tell me anymore than that, I’ve called twice and talked to 2 different people.  I replied to an email from the pharmacy this morning explaining the problem, heard nothing.  Went to their website and opened a support ticket.  Got a pop up saying the ticket was created and that someone would be reaching out within 24 hours.  Really?  I didn’t get an email acknowledgement of the ticket, so I don’t know the ticket number since I did all of this on my phone.  Geez, shame there is only 1 place that sells this product at a decent price.  Next time I think I will opt for using UPS for deliver, it cost more but I should get it quicker.  I really want to start him on this, so hopefully the product shows up within a couple days.  This to me is critical to his well being, without it his body will continue to form crystals and he (Bear) will be at risk for blocking.

Speaking of the big oaf he is doing well.  Got extra food out of me before bed, extra food before I left.  A wipe down last night and again this morning.  I can already tell he has used the box.  Saw him sitting in Momma’s bed.  It’s a pet bed I bought for them as kittens and Momma has sort of taken it over.  Marv sits in it periodically, Bear likes it a lot but Momma tries to occupy it most of the time.  The antibiotics stopped yesterday morning.  No more #2 at all.  Hopefully that will change by tonight, if he hasn’t gone already.  I started him (Bear) on the second round of the muscle relaxer he takes.  All appears well, he seems pretty normal.  He was plays with a mouse that used to belong to Blu.  He likes that thing but doesn’t play often enough.  There is still a lot of kitten left in him.  Blu being true to form before he passed, ripped the squeaker out of the mouse so it doesn’t make a sound now.  Sure do miss him and Taz.

AC in the car is working super well.  Froze myself out on the way over and I am sure I will repeat the process on the way home.  Hopefully, we get to leave by 3p today that would be great.  I actually thought about doing this whole training business from home, but since I didn’t have permission I figured I would be doomed to be caught and it’s just better to go in.  However, considering I now am acutely aware of how many miles it is per day, I would have rather saved the wear and tear on the car as well as slept in a little bit longer. 

I picked up a couple of tasks that came in to help my team out.  I know were short staffed today.  1 person on vacation.  1 person working a 1/2 day, came in late this morning.  Me in training, leaves the boss pretty much on his own.  Not that he can’t handle it but every chance I get to shine, I try my best.  I’ve got the customer service part down pat and that is something that my team needs – it helps us look better and in turn it will all trickle back to each of us in the end.  I just love helping people, especially when it’s a task I am familiar with and can accomplish on my own.  I prefer each interaction be something that I can deal with on my own, but realize that won’t always be the case.  I take everything I can get my hands on because eventually the time will come when I am all by myself and will have to make decisions on my own.  It’s been about 3 months and I feel pretty good about this step forward I took.  I feel like I am just getting started on the road to greatness.  If you truly reap what you sow then I should be in for one enjoyable ride!  Tomorrow will mark my 2 year anniversary and there are only 2 of us that are still here from the group that I started with.  That 2 will most likely change to 1 leaving me as the sole survivor.  The other person that is here wants out of this place and has had a miserable experience.  I think that person looks at things too granular and thereby creates their own drama.  If your going to leave, do it and let’s get on with it.  Otherwise, do your job, put in your time and go home.  Their job compared to mine is easy as pie, then again they probably don’t make what I do.

Moving on to men, one of my favorite subjects.  I saw yesterday on the Steve Harvey show he was having a Man Crush Monday, where he was showing off some models from his first ever man candy calendar.  Wow, there were some good lookers there.  If you visit his website at steveharveytv.com you can download a copy of the calendar for free.  It comes in PDF form, when it first displays you think it’s upside down but that is the back page.  Scroll down and you will get to see all of the hunky goodness that are muscles and shirtless men!  I’ve been super horny lately not sure if it’s just something in the air or the lack of physical action by another man in my life.

I have wondered on more than one occasion if I will be by myself for the rest of my life or if I will find love in another man.  It’s not that I am not trying, but it’s not that I am desperate as well.  I mean I am desperate but I try not to convey it and I am not at the local gay bar looking to pick someone up for a 1 night stand.  I deleted Grindr and Scruff which are both hook up apps from my phone.  I have more dating oriented apps on my phone, but I still have Tindr which can be used for dating or hooking up.  Not much luck but I have talked with some interesting people.  That in part is why I made the move on the waiter.  It’s bold and quick, you never know unless you try.  That is one hell of a self confidence booster when you hear yes, but still even if you get a no – you can look back and say wow I went for it.  That is only the 2nd time I’ve done that but I suspect that I will be making that move more often when I see a good looking guy in the right circumstances, so long as I don’t get punched in the face or shot, I will keep going.  It is risky but then again there is risk involved in every part of life, it’s mostly transparent and you don’t see it until it’s obvious.  We all take a chance from the moment we get out of bed until the moment we go to bed.  We all encounter various levels of risk everyday from slipping in the tub, cutting your self with a knife, falling on the steps, wrecking your car, getting hit in the crosswalk or showing up at work only to learn that one of your co-workers went nuts and decided to shoot the place up.  See risk like oxygen is everywhere, if you allow it to, it can paralyze you – you have to take power over it and live your life.  Mitigate what you can and keep on moving, that is my philosophy.  

Well lunch time is almost over with and training will be starting up again so guess I will wrap this up.  Hope your all having a great Tuesday.  Thanks for listening to my babble.  Onward and Upward!

No comments: