10 May 2013

Bad Friday

Things actually went south last night when I discovered that my new iPad wasn’t shipped like it should have been.  I was given a tracking number but FedEx has not even taken possession of the package yet.  It will ship out today and I will have it on Monday. 

I bitched about this to the sales rep.  but he told me there was nothing he could do.  I really want to go to his manager but I like this guy and don’t want to get him in trouble.  I am really pissed about this.  I mean it’s one thing when it’s company money but when it’s my money I take it personally, because well it’s personal. 

We had some server problems this morning, I got that taken care of.  Then I learned they were letting someone go today.  I have already interacted with this person today.  She is a huge pain the ass but I don’t like to see anyone loose their job, because I know what that feels like.  This person will be beside themselves when they get the news.  However, they have treated several people very badly so it’s not like it’s not justified, I just hate the whole mess.  Knowing in advance is part of my job, but I have a hard time distancing myself from it. 

The office should clear out early today.  There was no traffic coming in, but there will be traffic going home.  It’s always that way on Friday…makes no sense.

I was hopeful that today would be productive but it doesn’t look that way.  Oh well, I guess that is what next week is for.  I had another sleepless night over the iPad crap. 

I plan on getting my hair cut, getting some cleaning and napping done as well as the normal weekend stuff.  Maybe play with an iPad maybe just play with myself.  :)

You peeps take care and I will talk with you later. 

1 comment:

Jude said...

That's too bad about your iPad, hopefully you'll get it soon! And it will be nice that your boss will be away for most of next week, yay!

I hope you get some much needed R&R this weekend!