01 October 2015

Working weekend

It’s been a busy few days.  Haven’t talked with you all since last month!  Very hard to believe that were already in October. 

So I am officially off work until Monday.  Tomorrow I am going to have my oil changed and tires rotated on the car.  Free of charge, so you can’t knock that deal.  Then I need to get my hair cut.  Then on to rent a carpet cleaner to try to clean up this messy house.  That is all for Friday.

Saturday I have a meeting with a sales guy about the roof.  I would like to make the house look presentable instead of letting him into the barn.  Nothing else going on the rest of the weekend!

I feel a great amount of stress right now trying to make it all come together.  I also really don’t have the desire to clean the carpet.  Momma just came in and crapped on the floor in my office.  Then I saw another spot that she hit.  I went to clean that up and found yet another spot and didn’t realize I stepped in spot that she had covered up with a pee pad.  I was pissed.  She knew it but she kept going despite my yelling.  Then she ran around here like she was on fire.  I believe this is associated with her Thyroid because #1 son had spastic outburst and he would run like he was on fire.  It’s the only thing that I can attribute it to. 

Everyone else here is doing fine.  Marvin has been sleeping 1/2 nights with me, not sure what that is all about.  Cats are just picky but that’s okay I am kind of the same way.  Depending upon what it is that we are talking about. 

Going up stairs drinking my water and catch up on TV, until I pass out.  Got my massage today and the new chair at work is making a good difference.  Hopefully in two weeks I can get a nice massage instead of the intense workout that I have been getting.  That is at least the therapists hopes.

No word from the blowjob robot people on my refund.  I really hope they will come through so that I don’t have to file a formal dispute with my credit card company.  The window of time that I allowed for them to respond has passed so I am just chilling to see if they will come through but I am not going to give them much time.  I have a deadline that I am working against and there will be a point in time where I can no longer file a dispute.  The product might work great for other guys but does nothing for me and it’s going to collect dust here.  Might as well get my money back.  Better to lose than to have not tried at all.  I mean if I lose it’s not the end of the world.

The final decree in my late partners bankruptcy case was filed yesterday and the case for all intense and purposes is toast.  There is no re-opening it and no way any creditor from his past can come back to haunt me.  This is just the final paperwork in the process and it’s normal for it to take a little bit after the order of discharge has been granted.  Having this weight off my shoulders for a few months now has really helped me.  I see a little bit of a brighter future.  I need to get the roof and paying for it as well as my consolidation loan behind me and then financially I will be in a better place.  I am thinking when I finance the roof take out extra to pay off the original loan so that I get a lower payment in the end because the rate that the roof loan will be at is much lower than the consolidation loan.  I mean I might as well work the system to my advantage, Lord knows they have worked me and will continue to do so for many years to come. 

On that happy peppy note I am calling this post done and headed to seek out Water & TV.  Have an awesome weekend and we shall catch up again soon. 

1 comment:

Jude said...

You're really getting there, you have come such a long way. :)

Enjoy your days off, Happy October!