27 October 2015

75 Years

Today would mark my late partners 75th Birthday.  It’s still mind numbing to think that he is gone.  I remember celebrating his 70th like it was yesterday.  Time stands still for no one, well that is unless the powers out.  Seriously I miss him so much.

I had Beef Burrito Soup last night, pretty tasty.  It would have gone better with some Tortillas, some cheese and sour cream but that is hindsight talking.  Perhaps next time I will be able to say Ole!

Got Big Boy’s pee pads and of course it’s raining outside.  There is rain in the forecast for the foreseeable future, so I expect a call later this week asking when I want to schedule for next.  Part of me wants to just take a day but the other part of me says save your time.  Paralyzed once again by choice. 

Work has been really busy yesterday and again today.  Thankfully nothing terribly difficult to deal with.  The worst part of the day is driving home and getting in traffic.  They have the street tore up around our office building and one lane of traffic is blocked off.  Now factor in rain and it will probably take an eternity to get home tonight.

Last night I was super sleepy, I started getting dizzy when I got home it was light and then moved into major as the evening went on.  I woke up in the middle of the night because I went to bed early.  Then I had Momma walking on my head.  It wasn’t fun and of course just when I got back to sleep it was time to get up and do it all over again.  Normally I would have called it there but given that I have recently taken a lot of time I pushed myself.  I am running on just a few hours of sleep but I will be okay, done it before and probably will do it again. 

In case you didn’t know iCloud Control Panel for Windows doesn’t play well with MS Office 2016.  I have lost the ability to manage mail.  It was actually working fine but then Apple released an update and I had to fight to get the old version uninstalled and the new version installed.  Moral of the story I shouldn’t have updated.  I found an abundance of comments on line and there are tons of pissed off people.  This has been going on for months now and it doesn’t look like it will end.  I found a way to manually add my iCloud account so I will be doing that tonight.  I ran out of time last night, the girls wanted their snack. 

Last nights mail brought me the bill for Momma’s recent vet visit.  The bank doesn’t mess around with asking for their money.  $25 is the minimum payment, which is all I will pay for now.  I will make damn sure that it’s paid within the 6 month time frame because the interest charges will be horrible.  Now this is the way to use credit.  Take advantage of the perk but make sure that you can pay it off.  Most people go crazy and that is how debt manages to sneak up on you.  It’s far too easy to spend money. 

That’s all I know for now.  I think I will have Steak Fajitas from Stouffers for supper tonight.  Sounds good and it’s been in the freezer for about 2 weeks, it’s time to go.  Tosh.O is on tonight and I am sure that Daniel will have something that will make me either horny or laugh or both.  It’s almost time to go play in the rain in traffic.  Fun times!  

No comments: