09 December 2016

Party Time

It’s been a crazy busy week.  Each day I had plans to post but the day got started, time got away from me and before you knew it I was back in traffic on my way home. 

Nothing really noteworthy happened, just your average week.  The weather here has turned blustery cold, so I have been taking full advantage of my heated options in my car.  They really do come in handy!

The kids are all doing well.  Aggravating me, making there usual messes and then looking all sweet and innocent.  Gator was really getting on my nerves last night, chirping every few minutes.  I warned her that if she didn’t knock it off, I was going to hurt her feelings.  She didn’t listen to me and I hurt her feelings.  I looked at her and let out a great big meow, which alarmed her and scared her away.  Then she sat pouting looking at me as if to say, you hurt my feelings.  I told her I said Dear I warned you but you didn’t listen.  Daddy can’t take that constant chirping, it’s annoying.  Daddy still loves you.  She waited about five minutes and then came back over like nothing ever happened.  Ah, the beauty of the cat mind – it forgets so quickly. 

Really wish they would pump up the heat here at work.  Normally I am sweating and have my fan going.  Yesterday the fan was turned off.  It’s normally 75 and it was 73.  The humidity is low and my feet were cold.  Once that happens, I can pretty well right the day off.  I made it through the day, shivering the whole way.  If things repeat themselves today I will likely bring in contraband.  That is a heater.  I am not going to freeze through the winter, that is nonsence.  Doesn’t matter how much trouble I get in.  I am first going to politely ask to have the heat turned up a degree or two and when that fails, as I know it will then I will bring in ye old heater. 

Saw a customized sweater yesterday, I want it but I don’t think I’d ever wear it.  It said I’ll be homo for the holidays.  Wouldn’t that just make people talk.  I know for sure I’d never wear it to work.  Speaking of which my day is about to start so I need to run. 

We get an early day today, 2:30 and then it’s holiday party time.  Stay for a little while, eat, drink, be myself and then quietly slip out the door and go home early.  Best Friday ever!

Have a great weekend and I will talk with you all again soon. 

No comments: