14 December 2016

Best laid plans

I thought today would be a picnic and I could easily accomplish a lot of things.  Boy was I wrong.  No cunt to bother me but there were other interruptions and today was a popular meeting day.  Thankfully one of those meetings was on Diversity Training and I was able to catch a nap.  Seriously I fell asleep multiple times.  Boring topic, I mean I’m gay I think I know more than the average person on diversity and inclusion.  Maybe I just think too highly of myself.  Either way it was a snooze fest for me. 

After my nap, it helped me get back on track to accomplishing what I wanted to do.  Didn’t get it all done but I guess that is why there is a tomorrow.  Making a quick blog update, shutting down all of my equipment and then going out to sit in the conga line to get out of the garage while my car warms up and eventually will produce heat. 

Checked on the children this morning when I got in.  If I don’t do it right away I will forget and hours will go by before it occurs to me to check on them.  Once I’m in I stay connected all day long, seeing the browser window open reminds me to go back and check on them.  I found Bear rolled over on his back and PTFO (passed the fuck out).  I made a video last night of him trying to sleep on my leg.  I stalled for as long as I could because it was apparent that he was quite comfortable.  I hate to disturb him but I had to get ready for bed at some point. 

Had Mac & Cheese for dinner last night, not too bad.  Felt guilty after eating it but it was so tasty.  Tonight will be Chef Boyardee Ravioli.  I am not a huge fan of them but it’s something different and quick.  Anxious to eat and then spend time with the kids. It’s what I live for seeing them surround me and pass out.  Bear on my lap, it just brings me comfort and joy – lord knows I need a lot of that right now.  Really feeling the loss of both cats and my late partner, will kind of be glad when the holidays are over so life goes back to more of a normal state. 

Well that’s it.  Time to power down and hit the dusty trail.  Take care, hope you had a great day.  Stay warm and come back again because there is plenty more talking for me to do. 

No comments: