15 February 2016

Lost Toe Nail Clippers

Yesterday I remember that I picked up my toe nail clippers to trim the wick on a candle.  I trimmed the wick and there were several other things going on.  I have no idea what happened to the clippers.  I have looked high and low but no sign of them.  I kind of think that I threw them in the trash, even though that is not something that I would normally do it is the only explanation for why I can’t find them.  It’s either that or Marvin hid them on me so I couldn’t trim his nails.  I guess you figured out that I think toe nail clippers are like a Swiss army knife and I use them for many things.  Yep it’s true.  They aren’t the end all be all but they help with a lot.  I needed to trim my toe nails last night so I had to use fingernail clippers, not the same thing but they worked.  I am more upset that I can’t remember what happened to them or where I put them.  I am not a forgetful person by nature unless I am under stress.  I guess I just had too many things going but still it doesn’t make me any happier.  You know they will turn up when I least expect it.  Until then I will have to purchase a new pair.  Crap!

I am still very nasally if that is a word.  I have all sorts of colors coming out of my nose but mostly red for blood.  There is still very much an infection but I am trying my best to keep it at bay.  I hope I last until Thursday because I don’t feel well at all.  I need to be home sleeping and I am not just saying that to be cute I really mean it.  Sleep is a very good thing for me.  Too bad I didn’t get a lot of it last night because I was up with Marvin, up with my bladder and then it was time to get up and come to work.

Took my nice clean car and now it’s dirty but it’s suppose to rain soon so maybe it will be clean again.  We had a very foggy commute to work this morning but it slowed down some people.  I had to get around them because I needed to get here and be done with it.  I was ready to get started so we could get to quitting time.

One of the guys here had some Birdseye Vegetables with pasta in a light sauce.  I picked up a couple packages and am thinking of trying one for supper tonight.  I hope it tastes good.  It is the closest that I will come to eating healthy. 

No mail today because it’s President’s Day and only some schools most banks and the post office is closed along with federal state and local offices.  Shame my employer doesn’t observe the holiday it would be a great day to be at home.  We don’t get another holiday until May, which is a long time away.  By taking this Thursday and Friday I am going into the hole on time off so it will be a little bit before I schedule anything else if at all.  I am not used to taking a day for me normally it’s a visit to the doctor or the car dealer for service.  It will be nice to be able to sleep in on Friday that is if I am actually able to. 

Well lunch is winding down so back to the salt mine.  I hope all is well in your world.  Talk with you all again soon.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Rest is always healing. Feel better. Love the snowy photo!