14 February 2016

American Crime

Not sure if you have seen ABC’s series American Crime.  It’s about a boy who is allegedly raped by another boy.  They started out chatting and the boy who got raped said that he liked it rough.  They are both in High School.  It’s very controversial for a TV show and to talk about gay sex and rape.  I think that took some balls for ABC and I am happy they did it.  Anyone can be raped. 

The show is getting pretty good and I look forward to each episode as the plot thickens.  If you have some time on your hands go catch up on line at ABC’s website or watch it through your TV provider on demand.  I don’t want to spoil anything which is why I am being vague.  There are twists and turns that I didn’t expect would happen.  Much like Quantico this show has sucked me in hook line and sinker.  I am placing a trailer of the show below.

No comments: