14 February 2016

An update

 

My Life

I made it through the entire week at work.  It was rough getting up each day.  The morning is the worst.  I am done with medicine as of Friday.  However, this thing is still in my body.  It has torn up the lining inside my nose.  My nose looks swollen and it’s very raw & tender on the inside.  I am still irrigating and the stuff I am getting out tells me its worth while to continue.  I am moisturizing now with Saline to help treat the lining of my nose.  I stopped the Flonase.  Most of the time I blow my nose I get out blood.  This is is typical effect for my nose when I use nose spray, which is why I really don’t like to use them.  The feeling that I have now is the worst it’s ever been, hopefully it heals and returns to normal soon.

I had to purchase more cough medicine because the cough is not gone.  I go back to the doctor on Thursday for my physical.  Hopefully I can make it that long.  Hopefully he can give me something to treat what is lingering so this will finally be gone once and for all.  Lots of people at work have the same thing or worse.

We have snow today and it’s very cold.  I’ve seen enough snow and felt enough cold to say that I am over winter, let’s bring on spring.  I like mild temps and clear roads where traffic moves.  Can we make that happen?  Yeah just have to wait until that time of year rolls around.

Decided to treat myself yesterday, I was going for a large salad and an order of chicken Quesada's.  I drove to the restaurant and there was a waiting line to get off the interstate (freeway) for miles and miles.  I passed that up.  Drove to the next exit which was also filled with restaurants and some traffic.  Stopped in at White Castle had 4 double cheese, order of Chicken Rings and a soda.  Not what I was in the mood for but it was okay.  Then I trudged back home through all of the traffic.  Stopped to gas up the car and get it washed.  Of course now it’s snowing so it’s going to get dirty again. 

Once I came back home I sacked out on the couch with Gator.  Woke up just in the nick of time to make it to the movies.  Saw Dirty Grandpa.  Zac Effron is/was so hot.  His chest is a bit hairy for me but he’s got a nice ass.  I can check this movie off my list.  There are a few others I would like to see but everything in time. 

Back home started the laundry, dishes, etc.  Then it was time for bed.  It was an okay day that just went by way too fast.   

The Animals

Momma still has some stomach issues, which I am treating with the probiotic.  She seems to be doing better but I am still getting unwanted presents in the basement that tell me there is still a problem. 

Bear is recovered from the eye infection and the crystals in his bladder.  It is still a struggle to get him to go on the pee pads.  It’s 50/50 right now.  The carpets need to be cleaned again but I don’t have the energy to deal with that right now.  Perhaps later in the week or next weekend.  He still meows to get attention be it a plate rotate, belly rub, food or just attention.  I know he is a little scared with what he has been through but he came through it like a trooper.  There is still a lot of fight left in the cat.  I am tired but I see him still trying so there is no way I can give up on him. 

Everyone else is normal and doing okay.  Marv loves to sit at the back door and try to paw at the snow or the leaves on the deck.  He is so silly and I love to see all them having fun and happy, it makes me smile.

There is some new cat food on the market.  Strange flavors like Lamb in Clam sauce.  They say it’s cat inspired.  Yeah well Bear doesn’t exactly like it.  There are 4 flavors to be exact and I have several cans and will be trying them out to see what they think of them.  Some of it looks normal and other stuff looks horrible.

Dating

Yeah it’s Valentine’s day and I have no valentine.  It’s just another day for me.  I don’t really pay much attention to it.  I see people spending tons of money on chocolate and flowers.  I am thankful that I don’t have to do that.  I have tried to chat up a couple guys but no responses as of yet.  I’ve got a guy at work that is supposed to be trying to fix me up with a friend of his but he moves slower than a turtle.  I have been chasing after him and reminding him but I am at the end of my rope and I can see maybe one or two more reminders after that I am done.  If your not going to do it or don’t feel comfortable then just tell me.  It’s not the end of the world. 

I would like to have someone but I suppose if it’s meant to be it will happen.  I am used to being alone not that it’s fun but there are upsides to everything.  I just don’t want to get in a situation where someone else is running my life and leading me around by my cock.  That is what my brother has and it makes me sick.  Everyone has their own brain for a reason, it’s meant to be used.  If you let someone else run your life then they will.  I want to be able to compromise and have a balanced relationship.  I know what to look for and what I want – there is and will be no settling.  The whole dating thing does get rather exhausting, but I still keep trying. 

That is all I know right now.  I hope that I get back to normal soon being sick sure isn’t fun at all.  I am happy that I have made progress but just wish that I would progress further.  Stay warm, be well and I will talk with you all again soon.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: