19 November 2015

Still going

Got mommas blood results today.  Thyroid level is fine.  However, she has kidney issues – the values are off.  They want me to bring her back next month so they can get more blood from momma and more money from me.  I am inclined to not bring her back, she is eating, drinking, using the bathroom and playing.  She’s not broke so why try to fix her.  I think they just want my money, but maybe that is the skeptic in me. 

Yesterday was the day of the big off site event.  It was like there was a black cloud following me.  The event went on without any problem but we had technical issues right down to the wire.  I even had problems with my iPhone trying to give me directions to get to where I needed to be. 

I’ve been getting frequent headaches, some nausea and mildly dizzy.  I went for a massage today and found out that I am tight and have knots o’plenty.  The therapist worked them out as much as she could.  I’ve been taking muscle relaxers things have been that bad.  I will be popping one tonight when I get home.  I have a feeling that come tomorrow it may hurt to move. 

Tomorrow is the day that Mr. Personality will be back in town.  So NOT looking forward to that.  We will have a bunch of people here tomorrow so the potential for tech problems increases and of course they are all big wigs so I have to be sure to get into the game and stay there all day.  Fun times. 

Plans for the weekend?  Yeah going to the dentist and going to retrieve my calendars from the post office.  I also want to see Love the Coopers.  Outside of that not really, might see my mom or at least give her a call.  Hopefully work in some naps to rest up for the week ahead when I am on-call. 

Well back to the grindstone.  Talk with you all again soon.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: