20 November 2015

Good Eating

Well the horses ass came to town and left, I never knew he was here.  It was a quiet day in that respect.  However, we had all sorts of Network issues this morning so that made for a busy and frustrating morning.  The best part is when I found out that Maggiano’s was catering the meeting today.  There was plenty of left overs and I got a ton that I am taking home.  It’s going to be some good eating tonight.  I am so looking forward to that and relaxing on the couch, catching up on all of the TV that has built up on the DVR.  Plus the kids will enjoy the company.

I am sore today from the massage yesterday and I expect to be that way for a while.  I am still taking muscle relaxers and I can feel tension in my neck.  Maybe someday it will all go away, until then I will have to do battle with it. 

Tomorrow is Dentist day.  So long as I get a good report I will be happy, give me my goodies and make me another appointment for 6 months from now.  Very happy that it’s Friday but not looking forward to next week, even if it is Thanksgiving.  I will be happy on Thursday for the food and freedom from work.  It’s sort of like a bonus so instead of being on call for 7 days I only get it for 6 days, not too shabby.  I guess that is something to be thankful for as well.  After this I am all set until February, unless something goes awry. 

Winter has come to town with falling temps and we are supposed to have flurries on Sunday.  The news people said snow but it’s just flurries.  Lots of people are on edge because often they say flurries and we get dumped on, but weather is like life, ever changing.  You get the good with the bad.

Packing up and shipping out to make the long trip home and fight with traffic.  Hopefully with it being Friday and close to a holiday traffic will be light but it was anything but that this morning.  I hope that you all have a great weekend.  I will talk with you again soon.

No comments: