17 November 2015

Cock Blocked by the post office

Yesterday I got a notification that my calendars were delivered.  I was anxious to see the preview of the men on the back covers.  Instead when I got to the post office I got the dreaded yellow card, which means see clerk.  They have lockers to place larger packages and only use them with me about 50% of the time.  So I was cock blocked by the post office. 

I ordered a few things from Amazon and had everything shipped to work.  One of the many things I ordered was wipers for the truck.  They shipped them separately.  One package made it to me.  UPS delivered the other package God knows where but it’s not in our building.  Not happy about that but I can get a replacement shipped after I wait a day.  My hope is that the other package will surface but I still have the feeling I am going to wind up with 3 wipers.  I pray that the remainder of my order makes it here without any issue.  It’s all regular stuff that one would order.  See I thought about having the calendars shipped here but if this would have happened with them I would really be upset.  It’s always better safe than sorry.

Still waiting on Momma’s lab results, I would think they would be in by now.  If they don’t call me by tonight then I will be calling them tomorrow. 

Today was my free lunch day and it was okay, nothing fantastic.  Tomorrow I will be leaving the office early and headed to an annual seminar that work puts on.  Hopefully they will finish the presentation early and I can get out of Dodge early.  Would be nice but I won’t hold my breath.  Thursday will be a normal day and then Friday is when the ass clown comes to town.  I found out he will be here all weekend long, which is fine by me.  I won’t be here all weekend long, I will be doing other things like sitting in the Dentist chair.  I always look forward to that, nothing like a woman's breast on your head – it is a unique feeling and I rather like it.  I don’t get turned on but rather I relax.

My neck is killing me I sure wish that it would stop hurting.  It’s too much time spent with my iPhone and looking down at screens.  It might be a bit before I get my next massage because of the Thanksgiving holiday.  I hope she comes early, no idea if that will happen.  I just sent our office manager an email asking when will she be here next?  Ah just found out she will be here this week, thank the Lord!

That’s all I know.  Now back to the regular drill, counting down to getting to go play in traffic and the rain on the commute home.  Talk with you all again soon.

No comments: