09 November 2015

It’s Monday again

Not much to report, other than I have to get up at 6am on Saturday to give momma her pill.  She has a vet appointment and the medicine has to be in her system at least 4 hours prior to the appointment.  She will be about as thrilled as I am.  It’s also claw trimming weekend, no one will be happy about that either. 

Also the mop on my head is getting larger so it’s time for a haircut.  I kind of like using product in my hair but the up keep gets to be a little much.  I am a wash and go kind of guy, if its a special event then I don’t mind taking time to work in some product, even to feel a little upbeat I do it sometimes.  However, it does get old after a while. 

We have rain in the forecast for Wednesday, doesn’t matter to me now because my roof is done.  The roofing company called to follow up and make sure that I was happy.  Yeah I am happy.  Still haven’t made the call to city hall yet but I will get around to it.  Maybe I will call them on Wednesday and they can send an inspector out in the rain, yeah that’s the ticket.  Nah, I will try to call them tomorrow, sooner is better.  It’s late in the afternoon and they are ready to bale, no reason to stick around to get a phone call from me.  I mean we all want to go home on time, especially on a Monday and a Friday!

Were getting another new person so I am working on getting his equipment setup.  I will have another machine to configure as a replacement for someone tomorrow.  So some of my ‘boredom’ time will be occupied with work.  I suppose that is a good thing.

Looking forward to having supper with the children tonight and doing some surfing on-line.  Not much on TV for a Monday, but I still have Quantico to finish and I fell asleep in the middle of John Oliver’s show so at least I have something to look forward to. 

I did some Amazon shopping yesterday – Bear needs his medicine.  I need a new shower curtain and some calendars.  I could put off the calendars for a while but heck it isn’t that much.  Shower curtains I learned come in a wide variety of sizes and colors.  You can drop what I call serious money on a curtain depending upon your taste.  I lucked out and got one for $5 – it’s clear but that is okay.  I can keep an eye on who’s doing what outside of the bathroom while I am in the shower.  I thought about getting a light blue but clear just sounded more appealing.  I hope I don’t regret my decision but then again if i do it’s only $5.  I have my eye on another laptop for home, nothing special and the cost is around $200 as well I’d like to buy that shaver the new haircut place used on me but it’s $50 – so I put those two items on hold.  Eventually I will be able to get the other two items.  I am just freaking out financially speaking because of the large expenses with paying for the roof and paying off a loan, so I think twice before I buy something.  Probably something I should always do.  It’s not hard to get in debt.  It’s very hard to get out of it.

Did some surfing last night found some new to my ears material from Charlie Puth.  He’s got an album coming out next year but the songs I found were all old and had been on You Tube for a while.  Very talented guy, I’d love to have a voice that sounded even 1/2 as good as his when it came to singing.  I am always on the lookout for new songs – if it’s up beat that will peak my interest even more. 

Broke out the leather coat this morning it was super cold.  Won’t need it to go home but probably will need it again tomorrow.  I wear what used to be my partners coat when it’s not too chilly out.  When the weather turns then I wear mine, that he bought me.  Always feels like he is hugging me.  In his I am super comfortable and there is plenty of room.  He was much, much larger than I was.  Still his coat looks pretty good on me, mine is warmer and older.  Need to condition both of them, that is always a fun job.  Have to go to a separate room because cats and leather do not mix well together, unless you’d like your leather damaged. 

Hope your Monday was awesome.  Talk with you all again soon.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: