I kept busy today, actually my day started off early. I was here early and planned on my usual routine of watching Shep689 videos on Youtube while sitting in my car. I haven’t watched any of their videos this week because I’ve been interrupted by co-workers. This morning was a computer problem that was an ID 10 T but I rushed in to take care of the issue.
I went out for lunch with the girls, had a nice BBQ Chicken Salad it was $10. It was good but I don’t think $10 good. Appears that I got away with it, no management at work today. So unless there is a tattle tail I expect I will be fine. I have to keep it to a minimum or otherwise it will eventually blow up again.
Found a job on-line last night that didn’t sound bad, so I applied for it. The hours suck but if the pay is better then it would be a no brainer. Calls for interviews aren’t exactly burning up my phone line, but I know eventually they will come.
Talked with a friend last night, trying to make plans to get together with someone but everyone appears to be busy. I am waiting for a call back from this friend before I count them out. On the off chance that I do go out, I am going home tonight and having Mexican Frozen Pizza. It’s pretty good stuff. Maybe an ice cream drumstick after that to cool down the mouth and relaxation here I come. I will be lazy, beyond lazy.
Right now I am tired so the only thing I really want is sleep. I’m sure that will change by the time I get home.
Wow 1/2 hour left in the day and this place is still full. I figured that it would be a ghost town by now. Since I started early I should leave early but I won’t because someone will eventually say something and then I will have to answer for it.
I tend to not want to rock the boat for any reason. I will be going to the post office tomororw morning. Tossing around the idea of a haircut but also tossing around the idea of letting it grow a little. I have no idea what I want other than to be pampered. I should have booked a massage because I could use one of them, but I am thinking of money.
Well I guess I will goof off a little more before I call it quits. You have a nice weekend and I will talk with you later.
1 comment:
I didn't quite understand..... are you in danger of getting in trouble for going for lunch?
Ah yes a massage... too bad they aren't free! I hope your weekend is relaxing and you get some much needed sleep!
Post a Comment