Talked w my so called friend she told me that everyone in the office knows I'm gay. I said who cares. Those people are so shallow and after what I have been through I could care less.
Then she tells me she is suing them for what sounds like wrongful termination. They fired her for sleeping on the job. She was a huge disappointment to me but she would never sleep on the job. I'm sure she will get something out of it. All I can say is when does my ship come in?
Jumper is whirring at me and now licking my arm like its a spare rib. We're waiting for Mr Tosh to air.
My phone battery is about shot so it's time to post and watch tv. Saw Nick Carter on The Doctors. He ain't that good looking now. Wonder how his brother Aaron looks?
Long day short night no flight :). A diamond a day keeps the divorce lawyer away. Ttyl!
No comments:
Post a Comment