It’s been a busy day all sorts of clamity but I have dealt with it pretty well. In my personal life I have managed to get BLU scheduled to be neutered next week. I have also scheduled Housing Counseling which is two hours and is going to cost me $250. It’s a requirement of HUD but there could be grant money available for me to help with down payment costs as well as closing costs. I didn’t plan on putting anything down and I figured that closing costs could be figured into the loan. The whole idea is to lower the monthly payments not to get me to shell out a bunch of money. However, everyone has their hands out. I’m told the $250 would be reimbursed to me with the loan. I’d rather be submitted for pre-approval to get that taken care of and then do the counseling so I know for sure I am not throwing $250 into the wind, but it’s a small risk. I am working with the mortgage company and they maybe able to make that happen.
I still have to get a visit to the car dealer scheduled for my car. I will be taking my partners truck to a drive in oil change place where appointments aren’t necessary. I mean I can’t fit everything into two days, I will drive myself nuts.
On the work front nothing more from my boss and the complaints of me not being available. I think I pretty well shot that down. Because it was totally unfounded and untrue. The Office Manager poked her head in this morning to talk about it. She acted all surprised but my best guess tells me that she is the one who incited him in the first place. That is bad enough but for him to jump to a judgment where I am guilty before he even heard my side of the story, that is what I find most disturbing of all.
I’ve got the lights turned off since I don’t know what nights are candy nights. I’m watching Bridegroom via NetFlix because there was a problem recording it from OWN last night. I got the first hour but missed the 2nd hour. I believe I have the story but would like to watch it again. Who knows maybe I can cry. Shane was able to express his grief and able to cry without a problem, whereas I find it difficult and choke back the tears.
Who wants to cry all the time? Not me I am ready to be happy like Tom & Shane were in the video. I want to have that good time again with whom ever my new guy will be. I want to move forward and not backwards, but I don’t want to forget what I have lost because it was truly the most important thing outside of the cats to me here on this earth.
I have to get the trash out and figure out what is for dinner. I have a salad but there is no meat in it and not sure if I want it or something frozen. I’ve also got some prepacked roast or beef tips, something like that. Along with a meatloaf. One of them might be dinner.
Big Boy’s stomach has been giving him fits and I have been cleaning up after him. I will be cleaning carpets this weekend, it’s time. It will look nice, smell good and then everything will literally go to shit again.
Claw trimming was accomplished, she screamed and screamed, it was not a good time and I had a big mess to clean up aterwards. However, we are friends. Her claws were curled under and very difficult to trim, so I think she really appreciated it but not until it was over with. We get to do it again in 6 weeks and I am not looking forward to it any more than she is.
Dinner with my friends was good despite the fact I was late because of construction traffic that I never even thought about. They had Chicken Marsala and I had Lasagna. We got a Sausage Flatbread pizza to split, plus they each had a Cesar salad. No desert for anyone. I tried to get a drink but they didn’t have the mix for a Pina Coloda. Better luck at Thanksgiving I hope.
I have my paperwork all filled out for the holidays, it’s just a matter of getting approval and I don’t plan on asking until next week. Letting things cool off. Plus hopefully he will forget about the day I took last week, because I never turned in paperwork for it – I worked from home so I see no need to take my time. However, it’s only 1 day.
I have asked the Bankruptcy Attorney if it will cause any problems with me transferring the house into my name. I have also asked the Estate Attorney what if this all falls through and I can’t get a loan and stop paying, what are the consequences outside of the obvious being foreclosure.
It’s been a busy day and in about 25 minutes it will all be over and I can cruise on home. Looking forward to hearing Lance Bass on Dirty Pop!
Have a great evening, talk with you peeps again soon.
1 comment:
I hope your time off is approved without any problems!
I have never heard of "candy nights", here the kids go around from house to house on Halloween night only. You'll have to fill me in!
Post a Comment