25 October 2013

FML FMR

I haven’t exactly had a good day.  I heard from the Congressman’s office that they can’t help me with the mortgage company because the mortgage company will not work with me, since I am not the original borrower.  In other words they are just being difficult.

I got a call from the 2nd law firm about a possible case in my partners death and have furnished them with information. I won’t hear back from them until towards the end of next week, as to if there is a case and if they want to take it on.  I have been told that time to administer TPA can be as long as 6 hours after the stroke, it really depends upon the hospitals protocol.

Then I heard back from the place where I applied for a mortgage.  They said I have excellent credit and there would be no problem in submitting an application for a loan.  So maybe just maybe there is an end in sight.  I have to go through Housing Counseling and submit a bunch of paperwork.  They can’t do anything until I get a certificate showing I have completed Housing Counseling.  Not exactly sure what that is but it’s probably a boring course like when I filed Bankruptcy.  So the wheels are in motion.  I will be spending part of the weekend getting them the information they need.  I have made calls about the counseling and am waiting on calls back.  I’d like to do it on-line but it can be done in person or even via the phone. 

As if all of this isn’t enough I get an e-mail from my boss telling me he has complaints that I am frequently away from my desk and not available to staff.  I spend hours behind locked doors and I take 2 hour lunches.  It wasn’t in his usual condescending tone, you could tell he was upset but he was calm.  He gave me time to think and I drafted a response that totally blew his alleged complaints out of the water.  I haven’t heard back from him and if he wants to make an issue of it that will happen on Monday.  It’s obvious to me that this is a witch hunt.  Him and his lady were caught in a lie and now they are retaliating.  The thing is I am friends with the person who turned them in but I have done nothing wrong, this is retaliation because they always go after people around her.  As if it’s not obvious they think they are being coy but I am on to the games.  I seriously hope that I get to resign from this job, because when I do he will get an ear full.  This is a hostile and abusive work place – that my friends is against the law.  What is in the dark will come to the light, but I might not be here to see it.  I just can’t wait until the day I can tell them to kiss my ass.

There you have it, happy freaking friday!  Meeting up with friends for dinner on Saturday night.  Looking forward to it, going to order a cocktail if they can make it right.  Maggiano’s again!  Plus I will be there next month.  I’ve been going monthly for at least 3 or 4 months now.

Hopefully things are on track to getting better.  Stay tuned and we can find out together.  As the world turns!  Talk with you peeps later.

1 comment:

Jude said...

As The World Turns indeed, and I hope it turns in your favour!