It’s chilly outside and you know it’s only going to get colder as time goes on. Bring on the snow at least enough for a few snow days from work. I will always do my best to get there but there is a time when you have to realize enough is enough. It’s not worth your life after all it’s only a job.
We are having a food day tomorrow one of the cunts in the office is getting hitched. As you probably gathered I can’t stand her. I’d like to give her a grenade as a gift. A horrible thing to say but she is a HUGE pain in my ass. She always gives me a fit and I even went to bat for her and got her a new machine, she bitches even more now. I just shudder when she talks to me because you never know what she is going to complain about next.
I don’t participate in office food days. Yeah I might eat some food but I have to be begged first. Normally I just bring my lunch and that is plenty. My co-workers are telling me I need to be a team player and bring in something. I’d like to bake a batch of ex-lax cookies and bring those in. That would shut them up. Then again they wouldn’t be able to talk because they would all be in the bathroom. I am a team player but I am just not on the office team, I am a team of one. I really want a fresh start with a big organization that can afford to pay me a decent wage, provide a challenge and treat me fairly. In return I will give them my all and then some. This place that I am at has pretty well sucked the life out of me.
Sure as tomorrow is Thursday I will probably hear about not bringing in food. Suck it is all I can say. I have a couple people I like and will do anything for, outside of that the rest of that place can drop dead. It’s an unhealthy environment where it’s dog eat dog. I’ve had it, so until something better comes along I will keep the crummy job but as soon as I get that offer it’s goodbye suckers.
I think I did pretty good in a post where nothing really happened today. I’m doing laundry because I have to wear a special company furnished shirt tomorrow, it’s cold outside so the fuckers got us short sleeves. We shouldn’t have to wear these until warm weather returns. However, I will play along with that part of the game. I am still not drinking the Kool Aid!
Be well and I will talk with you peeps later. If the atmosphere and my schedule allow it, tomorrow will be mortgage call day. Let’s hope they have good news for me and don’t need any documents. 2 more days…..!
No comments:
Post a Comment