03 October 2013

Another Busy Day

I was on the road today and have to go back tomorrrow.  On my way home I heard an ad on Sirius XM  about a mortgage company that could potentially help me now.  That was such good and unexpected news, I just had to dig for my phone, got it and called the number.  Once I could I pulled off the road to talk.  Sounds like this place might be able to help.  I should hopefully know something tomorrow.  It would be a FHA loan and it's tailor made for someone who is one year out of Bankruptcy.  They said most lenders don't offer this program.  I know that because everyone I talk to tells me that you have to be two years out.  

My other BIG concern here is that putting this in my name makes me legally responsible, which technically today I am not - I could walk away and not loose anything but the property.  My big concern is over my employment or what could be the lack there of.  I think right now I am being used to fulfill a purpose and once I have served my purpose the potential for getting rid of me goes up.  So like everything else it's a race to see how fast I can find another job and well the market isn't booming right now. 

Last night I got an email on the way home from the Ofc. Manager who was thanking me for all of my help during a big event we had.  I didn't bother to respond because I knew it was an artificial thank you and that she was just putting on an act.  Today I get an e-mail that she is so worried about me because I didn't bother to respond, which is out of character for me.  That is true but if you knew that someone was telling your boss to fire you, would you really want to associate with them?  I am on to her games.  

I responded to her message with an apology and that there is a lot going on here at home with getting things in order, which is true.  I could have and maybe should have responded but honestly I am fed up with her BS and two faced - lying and cheating.  I have dealt with it for over a year and I am tired.  I believe that God will provide and protect me, however that doesn't take away the human feelings of being scared.  I worry more now than I ever did before because I am all by myself.  That in it's self is frightening.  

So yesterday when I went to pick up medicine for the boys, there was this really built guy working at the pharmacy counter.  He looked really good.  Had kind of a high pitched voice and was uber friendly.  He waited on me and explained the new medicine to me.  I really felt like he was hitting on me, but I didn't want to say anything.  When we were done he said are you sure there isn't anything else that I can help you with, as if I was going to turn and unzip my pants or something.  Maybe he was just being nice.  I thought about going back and saying something to him but it was awkward and he had enough muscle that I would have been out cold.  So I just left it alone.  I mean he has access to my phone number, if he wanted to call but maybe he was one of those guys who wants the other one to make the first move.  Who knows its strange and new to me - maybe someday I will figure it out.

I saw a couple of hotties at our work event.  One of which I encountered again today but he was a smoker and that is a deal breaker for me, no matter how fine you are.  

So on the way home I heard that Scandal is on tonight, looking forward to that.  Big Bang Theory, First 48 and Scandal.  How much better can my night get?

I came home and ate and then got undressed.  My body is tired but my mind is alert.  My feet are really killing me.  Thinking more and more about seeing a Podiatrist but I keep thinking maybe if I get some sneakers that will help.  Of course being on your feet all day when you are not normally used to that tends to affect you, especially when you get older like me.  :) 

Well everyone here is telling me that it is treat time.  I am actually using my iPad, shocker.  No news from my "friend".  I wonder how long it will be before we talk again.  She has got to understand that this will impact our friendship.  But then again she thought it was okay to run her business from work so who knows.  She is not nearly as smart as I thought she was, kind of disappointing.

Okay, its off to get read for another day of punishment.  I am hoping that I will be able to leave early, enjoy a nice dinner out and then a nice drive home.  Sounds good and its Friday so not too bad.  Now the question is can I make it a reality.  I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow and the two hour drive doesn't exactly help matters.  Wish I could have stayed in a hotel to take some of the pressure off but the kids would have been lonley and hungry.  I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that.  

Talk with you all again soon.  

 

1 comment:

Jude said...

Good luck with the mortgage company, and I hope you get off a bit early today.... enjoy your weekend!