15 October 2013

Cold and Wet

If you like cold and wet, then you’d love it here.  Rainy and in the 60’s.  Not exactly a good day for a fire drill.  Still waiting to hear when it’s going to happen.  I don’t want to do it today but I wish they would get it over with or someone would tell me when it’s going to happen.

So today is back to work in the US.  My contact in the Congresman’s office is back to work but only for a few days then he will be on furghlogh again.  I hope they figure this out and get the government back to work.  At any rate he promissed to follow up with the mortgage company and said that he would be in touch, I was at the top of his list so that made me feel good.  However that was at 9:30 and it’s about 12:30 now. 

Today is what I refer to as a double mail day.  So I am sure that I will be overloaded with stuff to go through and occupy my time.  It felt kind of strange last night going straight home.  Plus eating and no letters or bills to look at.  That is okay I would like more night like last night. 

The movie I was watching was called The Wise Kids.  It ended on a good note.  I started watching a comedian and fell asleep in the middle because I was just wiped out.  I went to bed at 9 pm, which is very early for me.  However, I needed it.

Got a few people out ill, wonder if they ate something together.  One lady just went home today.  Whatever it is I don’t want it. 

Shy Girl let me pet her in the open, she was close to her mother so that helped.  I even grabbed a paw, she wasn’t too happy about that.  This is claw trimming weekend and I am not too happy about that.  I wish her claws never grew to where they needed trimming but that won’t happen.  I hope that this time is easier than last time and she realizes that I am not there to hurt her but to help her.  She loves me when I have food but not when I have the clippers and brush. 

Well time to get back to beating the drum.  I’ve got some appointments this afternoon so hopefully that will help make the day go by faster.  Things are slowing down and I like that but I worry because if this boss man sees it then he might overload me again.  Lord knows I don’t need that. 

I hope your all having a good day.  Talk with you again soon. 

No comments: