16 October 2013

The beat goes on

Heard an update from the Congressman’s Office they said the mortgage company informed them that the account was under review for a modification.  They want me to call in tomorrow to find out if they need any additional documentation.  You and I both know those bastards are going to ask for something.  Here we go on the long journey and I think that it will probably be another 4 month ride.  I am so done with these people.

I am not looking forward to talking with them, but I am interested to see what they have to say. 

My so called friend applied for Unemployment.  The company is fighting it – they even have photos of her sleeping on the job.  I really find that hard to believe.  I was talking about her last night with another friend of mine and I have come to the conclusion that my so called friend is mentally ill.  I am not contacting her and keeping my distance, we shall see how long it takes her to reach out to me.  My guess is this will go on for a while.  Not at the top of my list of worries.

The list of worries goes Mortgage, Big Boy and so on.  No word from the Post Office regarding my application for the additional services.  I am thinking I will probably have to visit them in person.  Not sure if I should push it now or wait.  I really would like the service as it could help save me time and money. 

Yesterday all I got was a couple of catalogs and a notice from Medicare about an adjusted claim they processed for my late partner.  I am wondering with this Medicare thing if we will be in the year 2020 and I will still be getting letter regarding adjusted claims.  This claim was from 2011 which was 2 years ago.  Now they some how figured that the provider may bill him $50.  I say bill away, he won’t pay and neither will I.

Thinking about supper tonight, really want something uber good, over the top because it’s been a stressful week.  However, I think I will probably save that for Friday. It will be something frozen like maybe a Pot Pie or Mexican.  Hey there is a new idea a Mexican Pot Pie.  Beans, Rice, Beef, Cheese, Some mild sauce put it in a pie shape and bake it up.  Sounds good.

Not exactly looking forward to the weekend.  Claw Trimming time.  That little girl and I are bonding and when I have to do things like trim her claws, it put a bump in our relationship.  I hate that. 

I’ve gotten home later than normal the past two nights because I stay to talk with a co-worker who is  chatty kathy.  Tonight I am going to try to get out of here and home on-time.  I’ve been missing the opening of Dirty Pop so I come in mid program and have no idea what is going on. 

Need to find out when candy day is, where I live they move Halloween up to give the kids candy nights and then on Halloween they throw a Halloween Parade.  I just need to know when I should turn the lights off and keep the house dark.  No candy from me. 

I’ve got an hour to go and really don’t want to find anything to do, but I guess I will.  This will probably be the longest hour of the day, since I want it to go by really fast.

My co-worker that talks a lot wants me to join a gym with her.  Its in our office building and we could motivate each other.  Yeah, I would rather buy a burger than spend money on a gym membership.  Don’t take life too seriously no one gets out alive.  I’m over weight and I wil never have the body of Travis Stork, Paul Vandervort or any other good looking guy.  So I am happy with what I have as long as it keeps on working.

Time to go.  Talk with you folks later.  Be well.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Good grief, someone took photos of her sleeping on the job! LOL I say she doesn't have a chance in hell of collecting unemployment then.

Too bad the Mortgage company keeps wanting to drag this on and on.... that sucks!