I heard from the legislators office today. Apparently the current lender is willing to work with me. They want me to complete and send them paperwork that I have previously filled out and sent multiple times. I sent copies to the legislators office, they will in turn forward them and I was pretty well assured that they won’t loose them.
I have to call the current lender, I may try tomorrow but more likely to try on Friday. People tend to be in a better mood because it’s Friday. Now I am not holding my breath but what I have been told makes it sounds like this is all going to work out peachy.
The guy more like kid that is helping me with this is cute. I did a Google search for him. I see a Twitter and a Google + but I don’t see a FB. Just being nosy but I’d like to know his age and if he is gay. I mean he seems to be well with solving problems. Lord knows I have a lot of problems! I will offer to buy him a drink and/or a meal. I’m sure he will turn it down because it will look like I am bribing him which is totally not the case. I am truly thankful for his help. I just want to extend a kind gesture. If he accepts and something comes of it, great. If not well maybe I can just make a new friend.
I started WW3 in the office today. Someone made changes to a system that I administer. This was done without my consent and/or knowledge. I knew that if I didn’t know about it chances are that my boss didn’t know about it either. My phone was just vibrating like crazy on the way in with people screaming for help. Once things fell into to place, I told my boss and holy crap that unleashed his venom. Thankfully it wasn’t directed at me. He was pleased that I told him. It felt odd like I was running to the teacher but this is exactly what he wants. Okay, so maybe I scored a point or two today. I finished up my inventory spreadsheet and got that turned in. I am just praying he doesn’t pick it apart and have all sorts of issues with it. Meanwhile I am moving on to the next project.
Came home to find out that Big Boy finally went to the bathroom. Today was day #2 and I knew that his system eventually had to cycle. I only gave him a little bit of a stool softener and it still made a big mess. I got that cleaned up and got him cleaned up as well. I told him if you keep pushing your going to blow your asshole out. I mean I am cleaning up some blood, it’s not a lot but I know it’s all from him straining. Not sure if Cats get hemorrhoids but if they do, I think I will be finding out soon enough. He’s still eating and lapping up the attention so all is good. I am just hypersensitive to him and every little thing with him sets me on edge.
Well time to prep for Thursday. What a week! Talk with you peeps later.
1 comment:
Good luck with the mortgage, I hope they can help. :-)
Post a Comment