18 November 2022

Tomorrow always a day away

Tomorrow by this time if all goes according to my plan, I should have some answers. I hope that it’s all good news. I feel the butterflies starting to creep up on me and I know that tomorrow they will be more profound. I just hope that I am able to actually eat and enjoy my breakfast. When my nerves flair up sometimes it can cause nausea but they have “to go boxes” so it’s not like I will be wasting my money. I think I can keep myself together or so I hope. Still struggling with what actual words I am going to use and yes; I am overthinking everything but that is what happens when I am in situations like this. Never had this type of experience before in my life and there are so many ways this can go. I just hope I am smart enough to pick up on what ever is being put down and that I can have closure and answers tomorrow so this doesn’t have to fester any longer than necessary.

I’ve noticed lately that my Twitter feed has been very short. I guess lots of people have either jumped off of the platform or are purposely not posting. Last night I think I saw maybe 10 posts total and that was it. There was plenty more content in the past and it would scroll for pages and pages. Last night maybe 1 scroll if that. I think it all has to do with the new owner of Twitter. What a mess he is making that platform. I think that if things don’t turn around Twitter will be out of business, kind of like when Trump bought the Taj Mahal Casino and bankrupted it. Who the hell bankrupts a casino? It seems like an impossible task yet it happened.

I saw a good joke last night and got someone with it. Did you hear about the Cheese Factory that exploded in France? Yeah, Da Brie was everywhere. Now that’s funny and it’s a clean joke you can tell to most anyone who knows what Brie is.

Watched the 4-part show on Netflix, Hey Pepsi where’s my Jet? That was interesting and I remember the commercial and also when they amended it. I learned that Pepsi has quite the history of angering people. I was raised on Coke and to this day it’s my preferred drink but I consume the Diet version. Diet Pepsi had a great taste for a while and it was actually better but today Diet Coke is my drink of choice. I’ll drink Diet Pepsi if that is my only option. To switch things up now and then I like to mix in Diet Dr. Pepper. All of these drinks are best when served refrigerated, icy cold!

The funeral arrangements came in for my late co-worker. The funeral is on Sunday. I’m sure the place will be packed but I will not be attending. I am still in shock that he is gone so suddenly but it can happen to any of us. For an older person from what I knew he was the picture of health. He was in his 70’s and still working out so that in and of its self is quite impressive to me.

It’s a fairly quiet Friday which is typical. I’ve got time to take care of some unwanted to do tasks, just need to muster up the gumption. Hey if I get them done great and if not, well there will be plenty of other down time. I am really feeling spent after this week and really don’t have the strong desire to put forth much effort. I would rather go back to bed or do most anything else. As the song says I don’t want to work I just want to bang on the drum all day.

Happy Friday! I hope it’s a good weekend for me and for you too! Stay warm and be well.

No comments: