Happy Monday if there is such a thing!
On my trip to Sam’s Club yesterday I walked through the bakery, which is like an alcoholic walking through the liquor section. In any case I saw Large Iced Cinnamon Rolls. They used cream cheese icing like you’d find on a Carrot Cake. The sticker said best served warm. Yes, I bought them. I had one for lunch when I got home and it was good. I didn’t heat it at all. This morning I heated one up with my breakfast and my it sure was good with an ice cold glass of milk. I had a bowl of Oatmeal and a package of Blueberry Belvita Biscuits. I ate the Belvita to hopefully counter act the sugar drain so hopefully I don’t collapse.
Instead of going to Red Lobster I opted to hit up Denny’s for a burger and some Onion Rings. It was pretty good. Then I came home and finished up cleaning the house and putting the laundry away. I went to vacuum Gator’s steps to the couch and she was oddly interested in the vacuum. Normally when she was younger she would run from it but since she has gotten older she just looks at it like it’s a huge noise maker but it doesn’t seem to bother her much. She had to smell the nose as the vacuum was running. She was very interested in what I was doing to her steps. She never ceases to amaze me.
We waited for the Amazon delivery driver and they made it before dark. I removed the present mattress pad I had along with a foam insert. I put the Temper-Pedic one down. I got the 3 inch model and should have opted for 2 but hey who doesn’t love an extra inch, am I right? I slept really good last night. Despite having some odd dreams it was a great experience and I look forward to it again tonight. I think if I could find a small pet bed made of this material Gator probably would never want to leave her bed. It did make me feel more rested and I have fewer aches thus far. It’s not exactly like a new mattress but I’d say it’s pretty close. Thus far I think I got a good buy for my money.
Yesterday was the day that seemed like it would never end. Gator trudged off to bed early, not sure if her internal clock was off or if she was just really tired. She was really sawing logs when I went in shortly after she did. She woke up eventually and wanted to sit in my lap. It wasn’t long before she was back to snoring again. She eventually wanted down and she left me to change to her bed on the couch after getting some water. I was all fine with that. Of course just as I got settled in bed she popped up and had to have more food. I fed her and returned to bed where I dosed off.
Here we are again at Monday morning. Gator was waiting for me and didn’t wake me early this morning. I was right on time for her even though it was a 1/2 hour before I normally get out of bed. I can’t wait for tomorrow since were closed I won’t need to set an alarm. Still having mixed feelings about traveling to the buffet but I may do it, kind of depends on the vibe I feel in the morning and how much if at all that I am bothered.
Just have to make it through today for now. What fun that will be. I kind of wish that we had today off instead of tomorrow since we were all already in weekend mode. Looking forward to Thanksgiving, the food as well as meeting new people. I really hope it’s as good of a time as I am thinking it will be.
Back to the fun of work for now. Hope that you all have a great Monday and week ahead. If your in the US and haven’t already voted, don’t forget to get out tomorrow and cast your ballot, it’s important regardless of which party your voting for. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment