It’s been a long Friday and Saturday for me. I got very little sleep. I stuck with my plan and got to see the good looking waiter. He shook my hand and we talked, I told him about the phone number issue and he said that the 1st digit was wrong. He gave me a new # and I sent a text to it right away, I wasn’t able to get him to text me from his phone. Now we get to play the waiting game all over again. I will go back tomorrow morning and perhaps get to see him again, if he knows my name then I know he got the text. I’m kind of hoping that he will text me back today at some point. I checked out the voice mail on the new # he gave me and the mailbox isn’t setup. The caller id lookup apps that I have give conflicting information. The first one says a female and the second one says unknown number. I’ve tried some google search magic but thus far nothing. I’d really like to know that he’s not stringing me along and that I have my hopes up for nothing.
Right now all I can do is wait and see. Patients is not my strong suite but this isn’t something I can rush. If there is any chance of things working I have to move at a snails pace and that’s just not my speed for anything.
Happy Saturday. That’s all of the big news I have at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment