20 March 2017

Average Monday

The alarm clock went off far too early for me, I could have used another hour or two of sleep.  Bear was with me the entire night.  He started clawing at the box spring, as if to say hey dummy it’s time to get up.  I heard the alarm but I didn’t want to acknowledge it.  Got moving and the house was a bit chilly this morning.  Nothing like a little cold in the air to put some pep in your step. 

I heard the weather forecast and we are going from Winter to Summer, but only for today.  It’s supposed to be in the 80’s.  Yeah not a typo.  The house will be hot tonight I am sure, really don’t want to fire up the AC but if it is too humid I will turn it on.  Back to more normal temps tomorrow, only into the 50’s which is fine.  I enjoy nice weather and even some warm weather but when you start in the 80’s that is getting a little too hot for me. 

Driving in my car over the weekend I used the sunroof and it reminded me to make sure to put sunscreen on my head.  My old car had a smaller roof and a smaller sunroof, so it wasn’t a worry then.  This big boat of mine now is large in every way.  I am comfortable in it.  Just wish I didn’t have so many problems with it.  This morning on the way in the Bluetooth audio flaked, I had to go to FM and then back to Bluetooth.  That solved one problem.  The display that shows what song is playing was lagging behind, if you skipped a song it may or may not update.  I made it to work with tunes so that is the main thing.  Let’s hope all systems are normal when I fire it up for the ride home.  I will likely get to test out the AC in the car, let’s hope that goes well.

Ran the massager over my back last night, felt good.  I’ve got knots again from today, so I’ll be using it again tonight.  I have scheduled a massage on Thursday for my usual hour.  I hope things calm down well before that. 

Looking forward to a nice evening at home.  Enjoying my left over casserole, more ice cream and time with the kids.  If your looking for a laugh check out NBC’s Trial & Error.  I didn’t think I would like it but it’s just one laugh after another. 

Things at work in the drama department are a little calmer but not by much.  Let’s hope that ship sails soon and she is back to normal.  The last thing we need is another flair up.  I’m telling you she would be so much happier if she had a man to ride her, I mean she is just a big ball of stress.  You have to let that all go or it will eat you alive.  Plus it will kill off your friendships, quicker than Roundup kills weeds. 

Just about a 1/2 hour more and this day will be done.  I am so looking forward to that.  Hope you had a great day and that your night is even better.  Talk with you again soon.

No comments: