Got my notice today and my interview is scheduled for late in the day on Thursday. I’ll be waiting with anticipation. It would really be nice if they made a decision and extended an offer on Friday, then I would surely have a great weekend! I don’t think it will turn out that way but if it does I won’t object.
It’s going to be a phone interview and as of now there won’t be any video involved, I am fine with that. I booked my lucky conference room so hopefully that will be to my advantage. It’s going to be a long week waiting for Thursday afternoon.