22 March 2016

Advantage

I have been thinking about the position I applied for.  I am thankful that I had the foresight to reach out and make sure that I wouldn’t have to move.  This morning a little bird filled me with wisdom and I feel like I have the advantage now.  I know all the right things to say, the attributes that I bring to the table that will make me shine.  I found out that the on call will be every 3 weeks and that it’s nothing like on call in my present position.  I kind of feel like I set myself up in that if I get passed over I will be pissed off and want to leave.  I know that my present boss thinks the world of me and I am fairly certain that she doesn’t want to lose me.  She holds a lot of power in tipping this in anyone person’s direction.  I think that she will remain neutral and just let this play out.  At least that is my hope.  Getting used to a new boss and their expectations can be difficult.  I would go from working for a Woman to working for a Man.  It would be a whole new world for me and that is both good and bad.  Right now all I can do is wait and see what happens.  I am glad that I have what I feels like is the advantage, I just hope that it plays into my favor.

I did battle with the ants last night.  Damn there were so many of them.  I felt like they were crawling on me.  I keep finding one here and one there.  I sprayed again and hopefully this does the trick, but I am not convinced of this.  I don’t want any of the children eating any of the ants because they could be laced with poison.  I just want them to be able to enjoy clean and fresh drinking water without ants. 

The squeak in the shower came back to life this morning.  I fixed it, turns out it was in the wand and not the shower head it’s self as I had thought.  Hopefully it stays quiet, I like it that way. 

Finally saw the guy that I had issues with last week.  He just gave me this ice stare and kept on moving without saying a word.  I was talking with someone else so I can see why he wouldn’t speak.  I think that he has built anger or resentment against me, just as I have him.  Time has a way of letting that form after the fact.  I just don’t understand why he wouldn’t consider me a friend that would be the best solution to this. 

I got to watch Quantico last night.  Love me some Graham Rodgers, he is so hot.  The overall premise of the show is what keeps me tuning in but it helps to be able to see a good looking guy. 

I am ready for a nap, really don’t want to be here today but I have to pay my bills.  It sure would be nice to be able to retire.  I’d probably be bored out of my mind but I am willing to give it a go, just need an income to be able to exist.  Maybe I should be looking for a sugar daddy instead of a boyfriend.  Honestly would rather have the BF, money brings problems. 

Well time to head back to the salt mine and keep on working.  Talk with you all again soon. 

No comments: