28 March 2016

Strike Out

I went back for breakfast yesterday and the guy I am interested in is straight.  I kind of thought so, but you never know until you either ask or have someone ask on your behalf.  There are bad things that can happen after you ask but thankfully I haven’t experienced them and hopefully won’t. 

It was really nice being able to eat and then know that I didn’t have to go to the grocery store.  I may try this again this Saturday but that depends on a lot of things mostly how I feel when I wake up next Saturday. 

I ventured out to get some gas for the truck, $20.00 exactly to fill the tank.  Even numbers like that make me happy.  Shame that everything can’t cost an even amount of money instead of $19.95 why not just say $20, I think it would be easier.  Then again most people these days don’t pay in actual cash, it’s plastic be it credit or debit.  I have $2 in my wallet and it’s been that way for weeks.  Paying in cash is great but something that I seldom do because I don’t bother to carry cash. 

On the way in this morning I created a micro tear in the webbing between my thumb and first finger on my left hand.  I was driving with that hand and went to move it and all of a sudden it was ouch, like a splinter got me.  It’s very sore but there isn’t and wasn’t any blood.  Yesterday while shaving I carved out a small piece of my lip.  I wonder if this is a sign?

Last night Gator insisted on sleeping with me. I hate sleeping with her.  She is small but when she gets in bed she is a lump that stretches out and is not forgiving so you have your part of the bed and she own the rest of it.  Try as you might unless you pick her up you won’t get her to move. Solid as a rock.  My back hurts this morning.  I know she loves her daddy but I really wish she would have slept in the chair.  Hopefully tonight it’s back to Me & Marv.  He’s a good sleeping buddy.  Once he knows I am out he will venture to the bottom of the bed or even the floor.  He likes to stretch out too but he has some manors about him.  What a shame Gator didn’t pick them up when she was younger.  Way too late now. 

I was able to get in a nap yesterday which was nice.  Of course Gator had to lay on top of me.  She is so thirsty for attention it’s like she has been deprived of it her entire life.  Which is totally not the case. 

Time to get to work.  I hope that by the end of the week I have some more knowledge about the internal position and who knows maybe even a decision.  I don’t want to rush things for fear that it will cause bad results but I am ready to get it over with.  Well speaking of work, time for me to switch gears.  Hope you all had a fun weekend.  Talk with you again soon.

No comments: