I have made it back today to work, even though I am working from home. So much bullshit and clusterfucks waiting for me. I really didn’t miss any of this or anyone that I worked with. I am presently listening to my boss ramble on about this and that, we have a meeting scheduled but he never sticks to the topic of why were meeting and always gets off in the weeds.
I took a muscle relaxer yesterday and pretty much slept the entire day away. My neck and shoulders feel a little bit better. However, staring at these monitors my neck is starting to bother me.
I’ve been upstairs to use the bathroom, the kids aren’t happy to see me leave them. They want to join me in the basement and I’ve not told anyone at work that I have them. I’d like to keep them a secret as long as possible.
However, speaking of the kids (cats) I am thinking that for some reason they are making me sick. I don’t know if that is possible because to my knowledge I am not allergic to cats in general. I think perhaps this could be a psychosomatic event. Whatever it is I want it to go away and not come back.
My stamina isn’t quite at 100% and I am sneezing. However, I sleep really well at night despite the fact that the kids join me and try to hog the bed. I woke up early this morning and elected to just get things started. I think that putting one foot in front of the other is about the best I can hope for at this point. I really don’t want to take more time and/or deal with this I am ready to get on with my life.
It might also help if Winter would go away and we would move into to Spring but around here we get Winter and then have a couple days of Spring and Summer is typically thrusted upon us super early and lasts quite a while. I don’t like being hot or cold – rather just at the right temperature.
Time to get back to the fun that is work. Hope your having a good day, take care and be well.
No comments:
Post a Comment